Forum link on home page

Alacran
What happened to the link at the top of Home Page? Can it be placed back?
Thanks

Re: Forum link on home page

same question on the main page link on the Forum page.

Re: Forum link on home page

I only got one question this one.  but the forum link is the blue hyperlink in far right column
OR
do as I ...use the url

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2014 at 9:59 AM, "DD [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
same question on the main page link on the Forum page.

<a onclick="window.open('http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Forum-link-on-home-page-tp4077887p4077891.html');return false;" href="http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Forum-link-on-home-page-tp4077887p4077891.html" target="_blank">http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Forum-link-on-home-page-tp4077887p4077891.html
To start a new topic under Borderland Beat Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Borderland Beat Forum, <a onclick="window.open(' false;" href=" target="_blank">click here.
<a style="font: 9px/normal serif; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" onclick="window.open('http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml');return false;" href="http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml" target="_blank">NAML

Re: Forum link on home page

@Chivis.  The only blue hyperlink button I can find in the far right column on either page is the g-mail link.

No big problem as i have a button on my tool bar "most visited" which is just above where the old button was.  Of course the Forum and main page are the most visited.

Re: Forum link on home page

Here that sound?  its me screaming.

Please people, if you got here why is there a question?

for the answer to the original question, a valid one, no we can not get it back.
Buggs had to change the template, which was old and did not support the new requirement of "prove your not a robot" .

it is what it is

Re: Forum link on home page

final sleep
It sucks. I needed Hubble to find the link.

Re: Forum link on home page

well,
we greatly extend the timeframe of views so forum will appear.
in a shorter timeframe forum does not match up.

I will change it back on Friday.

BTW  MB now has 88,700,426 all times views!  and over 6000 posts

Re: Forum link on home page

Soliado
You and the other regular contributors deserve so much credit for the number of readers and followers of Borderland Beat.  Together, this group has written so many quality articles that filled a chasm of information regarding what was actually occurring in Mexico and Latin America.  On those occasions when topics covered by Borderland Beat would appear on other sites, it would be days or weeks later.  What these other media outlets presented as their original work would occasionally bear many similarities to the original reports on Borderland Beat.

As a long time reader of the blog, I congratulate everyone that has contributed to this worthwhile effort.  You know that you are doing something right when the site reaches this many readers and contributors.  Thank you all for your efforts!!