Fernando puron executed

Texpatnmx
https://www.facebook.com/141423982568975/posts/1954101747967847/

#ÚltimaHora
Asesinan Fernando Purón después de recibir un disparo con una arma de Fuego al salir del debate en Piedras Negras

Un sujeto desconocido disparó en contra del candidato a diputado federal.

Cerca de las 22:10 horas de este viernes 8 de junio del 2018 se recibió la noticia de que Fernando Purón Johnston había sucumbido a sus heridas en una clínica de la localidad.

Re: Fernando puron executed

Can you translate for us please what was written below the link?

Re: Fernando puron executed

Kozmoz
Last minute
 Fernando Purón has been assasinated after being shot with a firearm while leaving the debate in Piedras Negras
An unknown subject fired against the federal deputy candidate.

At about 10:10 pm this Friday, June 8, 2018, news was received that Fernando Purón Johnston had succumbed to his injuries at a local clinic.

Re: Fernando puron executed

Thanks Kozmoz.

Re: Fernando puron executed

Former Mayor of Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico Fernando Puron Johnston Shot and Killed After Political Debate

By: Miguel Munoz, Eagle Pass Business Journal, Inc., Copyright 2018

Former Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico Mayor and Candidate for Congress Fernando Puron Johnston was tragically shot in the head and killed on Friday, June 8, 2018, in Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico after participating in a political debate for Congress and was leaving the debate premises when eyewitnesses claim that a man approached him and pulled out a handgun and fired three shots at Puron Johnson.

Puron Johnston was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment, but succumbed to a shot in the head that terminated his life at the hospital.

The tragic death of former Mayor Fernando Puron Johnston has shocked the residents of Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico and northern Coahuila with only 24 days remaining before the Mexican election date of July 1, 2018.

Puron Johnston was a candidate for the PRI Party for Congress in northern Coahuila along the Mexico-United States border after enjoying a successful term as Mayor of the City of Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico.

The assailant was able to flee the scene of the shooting and is being sought by all law enforcement agencies in Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico and the State of Coahuila, Mexico.

http://www.epbusinessjournal.com/2018/06/former-mayor-of-piedras-negras-coahuila-mexico-fernando-puron-johnson-shot-and-killed-after-political-debate/

Re: Fernando puron executed

Kozmoz
I remember there were narco banners announcing his death 2 years ago?? Is that true?

Re: Fernando puron executed

Hola Lacy! [tex] I wrote an article on mainpage after a call from Acuna.

I know some of the people in this story on a personal level and have my thoughts who is behind it.  nothing I can say in writing but probably you can figure out.

Re: Fernando puron executed

Texpatnmx
Hola Chivis!!!  I figured you would see the article here faster than if I emailed it to you.  I am pretty sure you and I are thinking the same person.  I sent you an email.

Lacy

Re: Fernando puron executed

I just read it and answered...yup we drew the same conclusion.  I would bet money on it..

Re: Fernando puron executed

Chava
Authorities said Monday they’d narrowed their search for the culprits to two men.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/12/mexican-politician-shot-dead-while-taking-selfie-with-fan/

https://www.proceso.com.mx/537923/identifican-a-el-mirindo-como-presunto-asesino-del-priista-fernando-puron

He mentioned that they brought devices that allow to review with greater resolution the various videos that the Procuraduría already has on the material author of the crime of Purón, who has already been identified.

Sources from the Attorney General's Office informed Apro that a hitman was identified who is nicknamed "El Mirindo" as the alleged murderer of the former mayor of Piedras Negras and who is already on his trail.

Re: Fernando puron executed

leChef

The alleged assassin - El Mirindo

Re: Fernando puron executed

As stated on the front page, brothers Erick Arambula Viveros and Jose Ignacio Arambula Viveros are being sought in the murder of Fernando Puron.

Jose Ignacio Arambula Viveros AKA El Putrambula is a former Director of Public Security in Tenosique, Tabasco and has been accused of a wide range of criminal acts during his tenure.

Re: Fernando puron executed

from a guy they kidnapped...see video on my MB post...from scribd and he tweeted today..google trnalated

This corrupt criminal IGNACIO ARAMBULA VIVEROS ... a former chef, former military lieutenant and director of Seg. Publica in Tenosique, Tabasco, ... In conspiracy with the GOVERNOR OF TABASCO, ANDRES GRANIER MELO, the municipal president RAUL GUSTAVO GUTIERREZ CORTES, the PUBLIC MINISTRY (JOSE GUADALUPE GLZ ACOSTA), the PENAL JUDGE, PABLO HERNANDEZ REYES, the LEGISLATIVE MEDICAL DR. ARTURO VILLANUEVA TORRUCO, MP Assigned to the criminal court, Vincenzio Mandujano Heenandez, and Vende-Periodcos, Reporter Hilario Paredes (newsinfronteras) The municipal police AGAPITO CHAN SANCHEZ, SERGIO MENDOZA ZETINA, SIMON MEJIA ARTEAGA, CLARA LUCERO CARRILLO MENDEZ, ... as a work in AVER. PREV. TQ-I OO2 / 2O16, for committing these crimes: ABUSE OF AUTHORITY WITH VIOLENCE IN GANG, DEPRIVATION OF FREEDOM, KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, THREATS, IMPUTE FALSE FACT, BRIBERY, EXTORTION, PROCEDURAL FRAUD, JUSTICE OBSTRUCTION, COVERING, OMISSION OF PREVENTING THE COMMISSION FROM A CRIME, AND DECLARING WITH FALSE, etc., ... As demonstrated before SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, TAB, IN EXP. . PENAL 1O / 2O11, DEFINITIVE SENTENCE DEC. 15, 2O15. It has been requested before the MP OF THE COMMON JURY that date and time is indicated so that this corrupt criminal and governor of Tabasco is presented in Tenosique to declare the facts that they are aware of ... as well as the other responsible parties ... -reporting from Tenosique, Tabasco, I am your friend gino critilli, with our foundation BREAKTHROUGH! Foundation for Human Rights Int'l AND DECLARE WITH FALSE, etc., ... As demonstrated before SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, TAB, IN EXP. PENAL 1O / 2O11, DEFINITIVE SENTENCE DEC. 15, 2O15. It has been requested before the MP OF THE COMMON JURY that date and time is indicated so that this corrupt criminal and governor of Tabasco is presented in Tenosique to declare the facts that they are aware of ... as well as the other responsible parties ... -reporting from Tenosique, Tabasco, I am your friend gino critilli, with our foundation BREAKTHROUGH! Foundation for Human Rights Int'l AND DECLARE WITH FALSE, etc., ... As demonstrated before SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, TAB, IN EXP. PENAL 1O / 2O11, DEFINITIVE SENTENCE DEC. 15, 2O15. It has been requested before the MP OF THE COMMON JURY that date and time is indicated so that this corrupt criminal and governor of Tabasco is presented in Tenosique to declare the facts that they are aware of ... as well as the other responsible parties ... -reporting from Tenosique, Tabasco, I am your friend gino critilli, with our foundation BREAKTHROUGH! Foundation for Human Rights Int'l It has been requested before the MP OF THE COMMON JURY that date and time is indicated so that this corrupt criminal and governor of Tabasco is presented in Tenosique to declare the facts that they are aware of ... as well as the other responsible parties ... -reporting from Tenosique, Tabasco, I am your friend gino critilli, with our foundation BREAKTHROUGH! Foundation for Human Rights Int'l It has been requested before the MP OF THE COMMON JURY that date and time is indicated so that this corrupt criminal and governor of Tabasco is presented in Tenosique to declare the facts that they are aware of ... as well as the other responsible parties ... -reporting from Tenosique, Tabasco, I am your friend gino critilli, with our foundation BREAKTHROUGH! Foundation for Human Rights Int'l
Copyright: © All Rights Reserved
Download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd

Re: Fernando puron executed

Wow what a piece of shit!And to think he was Director of Public Security!Somebody got to him but regardless he tainted that institution!And reading there the guy he kidnapped was a Human Rights Leader and let me guess,he complained too much?What was that guy's fate?

Re: Fernando puron executed

leChef
It seems the way they found out Erick Arambula Viveros and Jose Ignacio Arambula Viveros was behind the assassination was that they were spotted on various surveillance cameras nearby scouting the area beforehand. Five others are also wanted in the case, and one of them has been detained.