Femicide sources

History Lady
I am doing a research paper on the murders of hundreds of women along the Juarez border that started in the 90s. I would like to emphasize how women in the community stepped up to push the government into action. If anyone can refer names or websites of activist groups I would appreciate it. Primary sources is a huge plus. Thank you.

Re: Femicide sources

El Profesor
I am sure with a good search through the Google Search Engine you will be able to find some good primary sources for your search. You may want to look at individual web sites and the STRATFOR web search engine for some excellent articles on all things Mexico that is well done and based in Austin and maybe even a phone call to some of their researchers.