Femicide in Taxco-Ex killed dismembered and cooked wife in a pot

Femicide in Taxco-Ex killed dismembered and cooked wife in a pot

Mexico: Woman slain, dismembered, cooked; ex is lead suspect

Associated Press•January 22, 2018

    MEXICO CITY (AP) — The remains of a young woman who disappeared over a week ago in southern Mexico were discovered Monday by authorities who said she is believed to have been slain, dismembered and cooked on a stove.

    Her ex-husband is suspected in what is being investigated as a "femicide," or the killing of a woman when the motive is directly related to the victim's gender.

    Guerrero state prosecutors said in a statement that the woman left her home in the city of Taxco the morning of Jan. 13. She later said that she would pick up her children at her ex-husband's home in the afternoon, but was not heard from again, it said.

    State security spokesman Roberto Alvarez confirmed later that the woman's "dismembered" remains had been found Monday inside pots atop a stove.

    "It is presumed that she was cooked," he said.

    Alvarez said the divorced husband is the chief suspect.

    According to a report last month by the Mexican government and the UN Women agency, murders of women in Mexico rose sharply over the last decade following two decades of declines during which the rate had fallen by half.

tracy
and where are the feminists? Again no where to be found. hypocrites.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-woman-slain-dismembered-cooked-ex-lead-suspect-032237269.html

Re: Femicide in Taxco-Ex killed dismembered and cooked wife in a pot

there are more than a few of these stories. here we have  women killers/cooks

One in Australia particularly gruesome and stomach churning, she killed him, dismembered him, cooked him in a stew with veggies with a baked potato to be served to her children.

here are some, i couldn't find the one i was looking for, I think from New Jersey

the person that is capable of doing this 'Overkill" is capable of anything and should never see the light of day.  killing that is one thing, but this.....

https://canadiancrc.com/KATHERINE-KNIGHT-HUSBAND-KILLER-BUTCHERED-COOKED-JOHN-PRICE/KATHERINE_KNIGHT-KILLED_HUSBAND-COOKED_HIM_FOR_CHILDREN_TO_EAT_Australia.aspx

this one tried..

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhpvZ4nzDZ093PF6V9

brazil
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/17765263/ns/world_news-americas/t/years-woman-who-killed-cooked-husband/#.Wmi3Oq6nGM9

california
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ex-model-murdered-husband-ate-body-parts-trance-denied-parole-article-1.960403

Re: Femicide in Taxco-Ex killed dismembered and cooked wife in a pot

Siskiyou_Kid
Joe Metheny died in prison last summer. He claimed he cooked his victims and served their flesh at his roadside bbq stand in Baltimore. He claimed it was easy to put in his pork sandwiches because human flesh is kind of oily and has a similar flavor.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-metheny-dies-20170807-story.html

Re: Femicide in Taxco-Ex killed dismembered and cooked wife in a pot

BigShun
Did he eat all of them? I think he ate them with spicy bbq sauce.

Re: Femicide in Taxco-Ex killed dismembered and cooked wife in a pot

Oh Chivis all the women were horrible especially the Austrailian 1.she didn't even attack him in a fit of rage but waited for him like a cougar stalking their prey and she enjoyed killing his puppy.

Re: Femicide in Taxco-Ex killed dismembered and cooked wife in a pot

Mother-in-law arrested in femicide and ex-husband missing in this case in Taxco and women take to the streets protesting justice for fermicides in Chilpancingo,Taxco and Iguala for the 23 fermi ides in Guerrero in Jan.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/mother-in-law-suspect-in-grisly-taxco-murder/

Re: Femicide in Taxco-Ex killed dismembered and cooked wife in a pot

Off topic but very strange.They have a SENIOR serial killer in the Toronto area now!The experts say is highly unusual as most serial killers are between the ages of 26-35.He has been a mall Santa (natural white hair and beard).He is  a white guy that is attracted to Latin and Middle Eastern men and has travelled to Mexico and Iran so Investigators will be checking out those countries too.They are finding his victim's dismembered parts in his client's large planters as he was a landscaper.I just scratch my head over how bizarre this old white haired kindly looking Grandpa is a serial killer that certainly does NOT look the type but guess it's a good cover.Check out his photo at the link.You will see what I mean.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/police-made-quick-decision-to-arrest-bruce-mcarthur-to-protect-life-of-young-man-sources/ar-BBIuicb?li=AAggNb9