Fake sicario on Tierra del Narco?

El?2012
This is my first post on the forum (though I have been an avid reader of BB for almost 2 years now) I am not fluent in Spanish, but I am far better reading than speaking/hearing. This post made me laugh when I see this "Feared sicario" with his dollar store glasses and 80's left only earring holding a 22 LR "AR15 with a FAKE SUPRESSOR! This is especially funny to me being that a 22 round is one of the weakest rounds available and certainly has no place in an urban combat environment, and with a suppressor (silencer) the ammo would have to be sub sonic for it to cycle properly making a weak round even weaker. I've personally had a 22LR bounce off of a windshield! You can get hit multiple times with soft armor by a 22lr and have minimal bruising. I can't say he's a fake because I don't know him but if this is what CDG has been reduced to then the time for federal forces to move is now! And just to give my credential for this post, I have been an avid shooter my entire life and currently own 2 AR-15 variants, 1 AK74 and other long rifles. So I know my firearms  22LR Super Sicario!

Here is the link to the post for Spanish readers (also has additional photos) http://www.tierradelnarco.com.mx/2013/11/sicario-del-cdg-en-nuevo-laredo-presume.html
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: Fake sicario on Tierra del Narco?

Dicklick1

@Baja Drone Lol I appreciate humor that was not the type of response I wanted for my first post but life isn't a rose garden lmao. But anyway I guess I wasn't clear on the purpose of the post it was more to discredit Tierra than to discredit the "sicario".
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

P@RR@ND3RO
Funny how now that the narco scene is more popular amongst many (pajaro nalgones) lots of narco wanabbe's are surfacing. There is 1 here that is amongst the many wannabe`s, just because they have an UNCLE or a friends friend that knows a friend they consider themselves sicarios lol y ni charola Cargan.
DuR@Ng0

P@RR@ND3RO wrote
Funny how now that the narco scene is more popular amongst many (pajaro nalgones) lots of narco wanabbe's are surfacing. There is 1 here that is amongst the many wannabe`s, just because they have an UNCLE or a friends friend that knows a friend they consider themselves sicarios lol y ni charola Cargan.
Yes lol that is what cracks me up! Many of these "narcos" posing with airsoft guns and plate carriers with no plates!(bullet proof vests) I always squint an eye at these facebook narcos, but this one just sent me off the edge more because of Tierras ignorance rather than the ignorance of the youth. Rapid response police are cleared to enter buildings when its confirmed that the barricaded person is armed with a 22 being that its such a weak round that they can be repeatedly hit in full tactical gear and not skip a step. Like I said I've had a 22 bounce off a windshield at the range lol I couldn't imagine attacking a convoy with one! But enough with my ramble, Im going to start working on my relevant posts that can offer insight that the people want.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!