Fair trail among your piews

Re: Fair trail among your piews

deelucky1
ronald MC donoald kills ten times more a year how come he is not next to rafa caro on most wanted list ?? Cant relate to your shocking surprise .

Re: Fair trail among your piews

Tobacco also seems to be up there with droping bodies a year. you dont see other countrys coming in and creating an agency and saying the US has a tabacco problem ??now i can make an estimate on how much a year that bogus agency would spend a year but its not necessary is it ?or is tobacco and obesity considered natural cause death in your eyes 👀

Re: Fair trail among your piews

Mica
Ronald McDonnald, excellent well thought out argument.  Was 9/11 an inside job too?  So the CIA makes a billion a year selling drugs and the us government spend 100 times that to stop it.  I will be nice and just say that you’re probably 100% on that and your talents are wasted here instead of running a big fund on the corner of Wall and Broadway.

Re: Fair trail among your piews

I would be putting on wall street clinic for dummies if i had all the corrupt officials and banks on my side .sombody said huachicoleros but venezuela is big leagues of huachicolero made up shell commpany buying 50 million dollar homes in the US .but thats not on paper .hope mica beleives me

Re: Fair trail among your piews

Ciro
You could say rogue cia traffick billions a year in drugs in order to create black money.  which they then use to fight proxy wars.  They did it in Colombia to fund the sandistas in nicuragua

Re: Fair trail among your piews

deelucky1
And noriega was used like chapo nice!

Re: Fair trail among your piews

the article is very sketchy.  I got my info from a federal source I was confused but looked into the public docs and there is no conviction.

did you find any article back when this supposedly occurred? it would have been headliner news.   i even mentioned it to chapo's atty and he did not correct me..

thanks for the article

Re: Fair trail among your piews

NEW HERE
MX

Re: Fair trail among your piews

MX
@Chivis: I dug through some archives and found a La Jornada article from 8 February 2001.

It says he was convicted of bribery on 26 September 1994 by a court in Mexico City, and then convicted of organized crime involvement on 29 November 1996 (the sentence was ratified on 30 April 1997). It seems like the 20 years and 9-month conviction was a mistake by the prosecution since they were trying to convict him of bribery twice and were committing double jeopardy. The article says El Chapo was officially convicted of an accumulated 13 years while in Mexico (7 for bribery and 6 for organized crime involvement), but he only faced 7 years and 7 months because he escaped in 2001.

Not sure if this is evidence is good enough. It's hard to find stuff that happened in the pre-Internet information era, but I'll keep an eye and let you know.

Re: Fair trail among your piews

1 country has law and order the other doesn't.That is the difference.This is a pretty interesting discussion going on here with statistics and valid points like NEW HERE mentions.Not to change the subject as you can jump right back in but on the lighter side thought some of you might want a few good laughs on crime as so few subjects on here are laughable but some of the dumbest things criminals have done got a few chuckles out of me especially the 3rd 1 here had me almost in stitches from laughing so hard but there is definitely some good 1's here!
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/smart-living/meet-the-38-dumbest-criminals-of-all-time/ss-BBQH1LF?li=AAggNb9&ocid=iehp#image=1

Re: Fair trail among your piews

deelucky1

Dont be such a keener!”