FREE TO BB READERS: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

FREE TO BB READERS: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

badanov
This post was updated on .
Holas:

The fourth and final volume of The Wounded eagle series, Volume 4 is available to download.  The Smashwords version is free and available under a number of formats.  Amazon's most helpful system forced me to price the book at 0.99 per unit, not quite the bargain.

The Amazon version is not yet "live": but will be as soon as they get around to it.

You can find the Smashwords version here:

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

Siskiyou_Kid
Nice job! Now I'll be motivated to get out the credit card and download your other books.

Hopefully that way you'll get paid something for your hard work.

Thnx.
Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

Bjeff
@Badanov: There seems to be something wrong with the link. I get:
"The URI you submitted has disallowed characters."

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

slayer421
Badanov....great read, great stuff thanks. It comes free to read online, is that correct or what you wanted? Anywho thanks again

Works fine for me.
Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

badanov
Volume 4 is free to download and to read online.

Thnx

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

Bjeff
If somebody had the same link issue, this link would work:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/404273

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

congratulations Malo!!

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

badanov
Thanks, Chivis!

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

Malo
I pinned it at the top, if you put the words "FREE TO BB READERS" or something in the title...I think many will come and once they see it...like Kid will want the other volumes.

When you told me about your project, I thought of the work involved and wow.  I tried to create a blog of my articles, just those I authored and was overwhelmed.  I stopped after a week.  Maybe some day.  "when I am an old lady"  jajaja....guess that ship has sailed.  :)

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

badanov
Thanks, again

I'm glad it's done and I can move on to another project which has been in the works since last year.

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Volume 4 of The Wounded Eagle series is available at Smashwords

deelucky1