FBI fugitive who killed two policemen in Puebla - arrest photos

FBI fugitive who killed two policemen in Puebla - arrest photos

leChef

The main board story:
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/09/puebla-pgr-agents-killed-in-shootout.html

Orlando Orea was arrested in the municipality of Acatlán de Osorio, Puebla, during an operation in which they secured two firearms.

Re: FBI fugitive who killed two policemen in Puebla - arrest photos

jeeezze he looks so different than his previous mug.   and tiny compared to the video.

Re: FBI fugitive who killed two policemen in Puebla - arrest photos

where are the fotos from?

Re: FBI fugitive who killed two policemen in Puebla - arrest photos

i see it is from meny

Re: FBI fugitive who killed two policemen in Puebla - arrest photos

leChef
Excelsior is the original source actually, but I don't wanna use censored images if I can avoid them.

Re: FBI fugitive who killed two policemen in Puebla - arrest photos

it looks like him but I was surprised how puny he is.  a wizard of oz

i said meny because i did a search on the foto.

Re: FBI fugitive who killed two policemen in Puebla - arrest photos

leChef
yeah, it is from meny, but if you wanna use that, you might also wanna credit Excelsior. I see that Meny is naming that as a source as well