F**k the Harvesters

Parro

Re: F**k the Harvesters

blanco puro
hombre relax now we can clone any animals, soon they will bring back dinosaurs too, so if the whale is that important to the ocean they will re-introduce it also. but wtf will we do when dinosaurs are roaming the country??? this is the problem, not the whales, not even drugs. DINOSAURS. let that sink in

Re: F**k the Harvesters

Parro

Re: F**k the Harvesters

blanco puro
ok Parro do not relax then, but be happy because now Crispr exists and it changes everything.

Re: F**k the Harvesters

IVAN CHESNOKOV
Cowboys wiped out buffaloes, the Danish beat poor little whales to death every year https://observers.france24.com/en/20180803-faroe-islands-controversial-whale-killing-grindadrap

Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal species since the 70s
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/30/humanity-wiped-out-animals-since-1970-major-report-finds

Americans, Canadians, Norwegians, Russians, etc kill poor seals with clubs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_hunting

Don't get so butthurt but that's the price to pay to maintain your post industrial lifestyle in an overpopulated planet.

Re: F**k the Harvesters

Parro
Folks, I deleted the post and my comments.

Many of you just don't understand, maybe no children or grandchildren or no one.

Life is a special journey.  We emerge from something and think we are better.  We are temporary just like the vaquitos and bladders, but we don't think it's a big deal.

You are short-sighted, and I am hopeful for my children, that this needless bullshit is met with sober thought.  I would like to think my kids, their kids, could see a Vaquito or Tortaboa in the wild, not some Asian, munching on it to give them better virility.  Think Rhino horns, etc.

Senseless.

Re: F**k the Harvesters

Parro
Ivan - powerful video on the Faroe Islands.  Seeing the oceans turn red by the tradition.  Not acceptable to me.

Seal hunting - not necessary for any human.

Tradition, can be an enemy of the future.