Extreme Violence comes to MDX

Parro
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pajgwy/extreme-cartel-violence-has-come-to-mexico-city

Beware, ** GRAPHIC VIOLENCE ** in latter parts of video.

In this article by Vice, we see the violence that has overtook parts of Mexico City.  Interestingly, the video depicts Meth cookers, packaging and shipment to Las Vegas along with other places.  Packaging Meth in capsules, tin foil for the ultimate destination of the US.

While the article stays to point, the video is a much wider perspective, including the the Municipal Police officer's  testimony.  Would copy the article, but too much for the software I'm using and this site, which keeps shrinking or discarding content.  Probably user error.

Re: Extreme Violence comes to MDX

Good article Parro.Seems less and less areas of Mexico are immune to eating away at these business's bottom line in Mexico as the splintering continues.