Exotic animal smuggling into the USA and the involvement of the CIA, FBI and the DEA.

Exotic animal smuggling into the USA and the involvement of the CIA, FBI and the DEA.

Kye0001
I'm not sure if this will be of much interest to you all but these articles are what sparked my interest in the Mexican and Columbian cartels.  Some of this dates back to Pablo Escobar times and shows just how warped the ideals were if they judged the animals were in safer hands with her.  The lady (if you can call her that) that run the Animal house in Alabama has a very rosy view of her part in it.  She's been proven to be a liar and animal abuser (I'll include evidence of that) so please keep an open mind.  Funnily enough her webpage has remained unchanged for years (still raising funds for animals that were seized) but...a small paragraph regarding her and the Clinton's is missing.  From what was on the animal rights pages at the time it was that friendship that got her off on much lesser charges.

http://www.animalhouse.org

If any exotics were seized on the USA side she got to keep them, her compound was raided by HSUS, here's the video and article of that:

https://bigcatrescue.org/mickey/

The HSUS seem to have removed their article about the woman but even after all the cruelty and abuse, she's still being allowed to keep many of her exotics.  I was amazed that she got away with it.

I didn't realise at the time how bad things were for the victims of the narco wars.  Non of this compares to what the human victims are going through but it does show some way to indicate that corruption has gone on for years on both sides of the border.