Ex Sinaloa member`s youtube channel

Kalleklovn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHzIJgMMpRxkg69U0TkX0aA/videos

Shadow talks about his life in the cartel and news from the narcowars.

Re: Ex Sinaloa member`s youtube channel

BBfollower
I've seen some of his videos. I really think that this guy is a fraud.

Re: Ex Sinaloa member`s youtube channel

MediaNocheXXX
Cartel fanboy living in his mom's basement, somewhere inside the u.s.

Re: Ex Sinaloa member`s youtube channel

ESLiero
And I’m ex-Navy Seal that currently works as a theft-prevention expert  at Walmart.

There’s bullshit everywhere now —-like the clown who was contacted by an ex-CJNG DiCaprio who escaped captivity and immediately had to tell his “story” to the biggest Spanish news  channel in the globe Telemundo.

Re: Ex Sinaloa member`s youtube channel

Kalleklovn
New video today