Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Cristero
El Milenio is also reporting that Don Neto's Attorney Jose Luis Guizar asures that Ernesto Fonseca is free and out of prison.
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Cristero
Ciudad de México • José Luis Guízar, aseguró que su cliente Ernesto Fonseca “Don Neto” también salió libre este viernes.

El presidente del Colegio de abogados penalistas de Jalisco, dijo a MILENIO que este medio día los familiares de "Don Neto" le informaron que ya estaba libre y por cuestiones de salud lo trasladaban a la Ciudad de México.

“A sus casi 90 años padece de problemas renales”, aseguró el abogado Guízar.

Según el abogado, el mismo tribunal que ordenó la liberación de Rafael Caro Quintero fue el que determinó la salida de Fonseca, quien junto con Caro Quintero y Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo, fueron las cabezas principales del cártel de Guadalajara.

Don Neto se encontraba en Puente Grande, Jalisco, en un penal distinto del que fue liberado Caro Quintero.

Recientemente la familia de Ernesto Fonseca, así como su abogado, argumentaban que por su edad, este hombre debía cumplir su condena bajo la figura de arresto domiciliario.

José Luis Guízar dijo tener toda la información y documentos que confirman la liberación de su cliente, pero al no tenerlas a la mano dijo no poder especificar más datos por el momento.

El Consejo de la Judicatura Federal aseguró no tener conocimiento de esta liberación.

Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

El_Cuatro_Veinte
EPN sends the US a big fuck you

A big "Fuck You"  to th U.S. and to the other political parties in Mexico, pretty much positioning them selves for another 70 years of the party ruling the country, I doubt these two dumb-asses can do anything with to establish themselves with-in any Cartel but i think that this action by EPN was a symbolic "olive branch" to the established Cartels saying that the PRI is willing to make consessions for the exchange of money and any help to stay in power. Just my Dos Centavos.
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Dicklick1

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

tonga
Hahaha where are those zetas and beltran nut huggers that said that epn is on their side now that is their turn that cds is going down hahaha they believe any stupid comment of a nut hugger and they run with it las pruevas ay estan quien respalda a quien these guys are going to want their turf back and it wont be long when they extirminate them

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Ramms

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

damn!  my readers told me and I just blew it off thinking they were messing with me.

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

authorities deny that he was released, his atty now says that he was not given official information but that a family member contacted him saying he was released.

so I am not sure.  but how can he not be released?

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

@Chivis.  Don Neto does not have as much money or friends in high places as Caro.

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

MrJayDub
Fucking insane is true...

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

thank you for slapping me back to reality :)

plus he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel

The government gave notice that he was not released with caro

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

QUINTEROCULIACAN
My uncle never stopped working...even from behind bars.....but i love your hypocrisy "Cristero" ...fuck this and fuck that...you should just change your profile pic to your real savior....La Santa Muerte...because im sure your Christ wouldn't  accept the way you portray yourself..
-QUINTEROCULIACAN

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Dicklick1

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Cristero
QUINTEROCULIACAN,

Let me address first your comment on my faith and calling myself a Cristero. I am a Catholic and even though I did use the word "Fuck You" I am still a Catholic, if you did know a little about the Cristero history you should know that they were rebellious group that not only were foul mouthed they killed people!! And yet many of them were martyrs and 25 of them have been canonized. SO yes I am a Cristero, I am a Catholic, and I do have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ who is all accepting!! and I also do not pretend to be or become a Saint. SO Fuck Caro Quintero and Fuck you too!! you say "My Uncle" almost like your proud of what he has done. Really????? are you proud of what he has done to Mexico? to the U.S. ? to society? to People? Are you aware of the damage all this has caused? Years ago I met a nephew of Caro Quintero in Eagle Pass and honestly my opinion of him was that he was not to smart, I would even say he was very stupid. Was it you? Brother I doubt you have accomplished anything life, and if you have it probably was with your uncles money which is tainted with the blood of the Camarena family and the blood of many others! but as a true Christian let me give you some advise, if you and your uncle someday,  truly repent the Lord Jesus Christ will forgive you!  Cristero!!
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
Como ahi un dicho "Tragando Santos y Cagando Diablos"
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

@ALL USERS ON THIS THREAD.

This is not a Threat. It is a Reminder.
At times, replies on the Forum become borderline as being inappropriate.  The following is a summary of the policy of BB regarding comments.  If comments on a thread appear to approaching or crossing the line, we will post this reminder.  If inappropriate replies continue after that, the comment will be deleted.

 Comment Policy: This blog enforces a specific comment policy that prohibits personal attack, goading and harassment, and other malicious remarks. We will delete remarks considered inappropriate, at the discretion of the administrators. We will also delete all commercial solicitations

Re: Ernesto "Don Neto" Fonseca has been released too!!!!

Cristero
DD-

OOPS??
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey