Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Char
Thanks for sharing Chivis

I am really really really surprised if this news is confirmed that Erick Valencia Salazar el 85 was released from jail.

Federal Judge frees Erick Valencia, head of the CJNG, without charge
The PGR could not prove any crime.

Despite being arrested in a large shootout when confronted with the army troops in March 2012, a Federal Judge acquitted Erick Valencia Salazar, alias "El 85", who was one of the leaders of the Jalisco Cartel, of all charges. New generation.

The capo left the Federal Prison of Puente Grande Jalisco, on December 30, after the PGR could not prove that he committed crimes against health, organized crime and carrying firearms exclusively used by the armed forces.
Valencia Salazar, was a partner of Nemesio Osegueda Cervantes alias "Mencho", current leader of the criminal organization when separating from the Sinaloa Cartel, after Ignacio Colonel Villareal "Nacho Coronel" was shot down, in another shooting with the military.

"El 85" was caught in a residence located on Pisis Street, in the Juan Manuel Vallarta neighborhood in Zapopan.

When there is no other order of apprehension, nor any other Erick Valencia authority, I recover his freedom.

Tacuache I’ve like your opinion on this 😬
Gizzle_won from all accounts el 85 is a big fish and along Sr. Mencho created CJNG

Google translate

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

I know.

But it has happened before.
and remember Chapo never had a conviction just imprisonment and a court shuffle.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

I remember that in 2012, and as I understood El 85 was Mencho's compa 100 and right hand.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Char
Chivis, J

Erick el 85 is more than a right hand to Sr. Mencho, el 85 is I am told the nephew of el Lobo Valencia. Mencho started working for Los Valencia and it appears that M was the “jefe
Operativo” meaning head of the sicarios for the Los Valencia.

No doubt el 85 and M are close. If again it is confirmed that el 85 is free, then now is not that bad if Mencho gets killed or captured because el 85 can just take his place.

El 85 might be want the government wants and old school boss who can be controlled a bit more than Mencho.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Char
The day that el 85 was captured all hell broke loose in Zapopan, Jalisco, roadblocks, cars and trucks burned.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KhO0XUImzY

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

but he is as brutal.  I don't think that is it.

 Mencho pays these fools,, the movers and shakers  and decision makes unheard of money to get his way.  Menchito was out so fast he probably did not miss his next plastic surgeon appt.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Char
Chivis

Yeah el 85 was pointed out by the military as the one responsible for the Veracruz massacre where 35 bodies dumped in the road..

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

I remember, his gunners lit up Zapopan, and smothered the city in flames after they grabbed 85. This was when Mencho and CJNG were barely on the radar.  Very few knew they had that kind of power.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

CJNG was backed up by mayo and chapo they where part of the SINALOA cartel in 2012 .ignacio coronel gave up el lobo and la resistencia gave up el tigre cause el mojarra was next in line to get the chair in front of mencho .last time mencho was supposed to get caught chapo and mayo demanded jalisco that was the break up !

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Char
Dee

Yeah that sounds right everything you are saying because I clearly remember that CJNG where los mata Zetas backed by the Sinolas. Then break up occurred with Sinaloas but mainly el Tigre, Molca, Pilo, Tecato, papirin. On the other side it was Sr. Mencho, Erick el 85, and el 53, both Mencho and Erick came out on top and Cjng was born.

Yep that was a glance of what was to come in the upcoming years. When el 85 was captured, more than anything chaos erupted because of the burning of the vehicles. The firefight lasted around 30-40 minutes Sedena special forces GAFES where involved in the operation. The thing was that armed tried to rescue el 85 so the situation became chaos.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Lobo ,el tigre ,erick and el mencho are considerd blood .ignacio was dnied taking out el lobo by the top skippers in sinaloa so he reached out to pilo and molca to put el lobo with the marines .pilo and molca never got their crowns cause they took out ignacio (sinaloa cartel aka marina).la corona was dnied support from the cartel because of ignacios actions.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

deelucky1
even if los chapitos are with mayo they burned all their bridges those guys are capable of taking the nails from the crucifix no honor.nobody else left to screw over now What ???

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Char
Dee

Both Nacho and Lobo where in a meeting but then argument led to fist fight. I read that Nacho Coronel really wanted to kill el Lobo but was denied. La Corona disappeared all of the sudden after Nacho Coronel was killed. The war of Los menchos vs La Resistencia was really bloody heads rolled and videos

Another leader of cjng recognized by Dea is a La Garra but I haven’t heard anything about this guy corridos or nothing. La garra is supposedly responsible for 8 murders in Tlajomulco, Jalisco, other than that nothing.

Sr. Mencho has been able to withstand everything so far his group is strong mostly adults acting as hit men and so much fire power 🔥

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

deelucky1
Cespool is best to describe the mexican government not even close being adults .la garra is another mayo and azul flys under the radar hides behind the agriculture scene tries to blend in as legetimate.el grande o el XL is his people.When is the DEA going recognize the mexican gov steering the ship and what they are doing creates the cockaroach affect ???

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Why did Nacho and Lobo fall out?  Or was there always bad blood

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

deelucky1
Ignacio coronel started loosing influence when sinaloa let Milenio set up shop in jalisco .my personal opinion is the plan was for ivan totake over jalisco and mini lic stay with Sinalaoa .i think thats what they meant when they said we got to let the younger genearation take over .im putting all my chips Ivan is gonna give up mayo so he can finally be a boss .just speculation on my end .

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

A timeline:

Ignacio Coronel in 2008, him, Chapo, and Mayo were the three power players (more known than Azul) but Chapo hadn't yet reached this frenzy of fame and being hot

Ignacio Coronel in 2009, stayed out of the ABL war, but the Beltran's moved on him anyway

April 2010: El Pepino in Nayarit was responsible for the death of his son, he loses it and unleashes his men on the Beltrans in Jalisco and Nayarit

June 2010: El H wife is lifted in Sonora, and released with a manta

July 2010: Authorities move in and Nacho dies in shootout

Los Menores are going to get detained. My prediction.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

*El H wife was kidnapped in April 2010, not June.

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

deelucky1
Nice time line J.only person who can put Los menores right now would be Mayo or Guano .i just think mayo just has a little in the tank left .

Re: Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

Tacuache
@Char lets see if I can jog my memory.

After Ignacio went down, yes Mencho et al and CJNG was born.  But from everything I've read and some of what I heard was that they were either backed (or he cut some deals for them to keep going) by El Azul and by extension Caro Quintero.  They were always compadres.  El Azul used to run money laundering in GDL, which is why I think he backed CJNG but I could be wrong.  Some of the businesses he ran were for Caro Quintero (info was from US treasury blacklist of businesses couple years back).  Also if you guys remember, the day el Erick got caught in that hotel, el Azul was supposed to be there but he got away.  Anyways, I think there will be some initial bloodshed as el Erick tries to get back in the game and take over a few cells, but ultimately if him and Mencho still tight then this will strength CJNG.

I just wonder how/if Caro Quintero figures into all this.  If anything happens to GDL, then that's also messing with his money.
12