Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

Mica
I am surprised to read the Emma is going to divorce Chapo very soon.

There must be a financial advantage for her to do this.

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

they are not married.  he is and always has been married to wife 1

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

Mica
I wonder why a few "twitter journalist" are trying to make this a story.

@Chivis is there a Mexican common law financial responsibility possibility that she might be trying to escape from?

The only other thing I can think of is upset and leaking this out for attention.
1. she is not receiving her allowance
2. the twins are old enough to understand all of the side women.

This is a pretty reliable tweeter, one of the few who first had the twins birthday party pictures.  This leads me to think she or her people are leaking it.

Or this is total bs and I should delete the post.

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

i don't know.  most successful men have multiple wives gained without divorce.  they usually financially take care of them, but as for a legal mandate or law i really don't know.

i would leave the post for discussion.

see you in a few days give or take

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

Mica
Safe travel and recovery Chivis!

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

El_Bujo
Source?

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

Ciro
nice bruise on her ass....

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

elgordo
The story came from that stupid guy girl witch lady who sees the future supposedly

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

Alec Diaz

Re: Emma divorcing Chapo soon?

Char