Quantcast

Election Fraud in IFE Computers?

I changed the title of this thread at the suggestion of Chivo.  It was originally posted as "Do we have any mathmaticians or statisticians on the Forum?"  Since  no one came forward claiming to be a math expert,  I am including some material from the site linked below that even I can understand.

The site shows what purports to be screen captures or the IFE computers during the counting process that show voter counts that are not the same as was being reported.  Here are the results of what the screen captures show;

2:37 AM Monday EPN 12,204,812 / AMLO 19,051,043 / with 60% of the vote counted.

10:35 am, Monday July 2 EPN 14,517,718 / 31.87% / AMLO 17,742,852 / 37.87% / 91.77% Votes captured.

20:30, Monday July 2 EPN 15,727,398 - 31.15% / AMLO 18,535,117 - 38.64% / 98.95% Votes captured

The above is the purported screen capture of the IFE computer screen at 10:35 am Monday, July 2 with 91% of the vote counted. The other screens showing the other results above can viewed on the link.

The math questions come up in a presentation that a professor of physics at the University of Texas that is included on the site;

"The PREP is rigged, says Professor of Physics at the University of Texas at El Paso, Jorge Lopez Garcia (@ J_LopezGallardo).

According to Lopez Garcia, the PREP shows perfect correlations in 41 p data maintained PREPfor 3 hours, which, he says, is indicatorio fraud.

"The numbers are manipulated, as well as 4.7% was set constant for quadri + + Noreg null," says the mathematician.

Lopez Garcia posted on his Twitter account a graph indicating that the correlation of the results of the PREP has been perfect for hours, which should not be possible.

Rarely do we make exceptions for "the people has the government it deserves", but in this election 2012 we have four certainties: 1 - Mexico participated and voted in greater

FRAUDULENT ALGORITHMS
The "algorithm fraudulent" is reflected in the fact that the numerical growth in the graph of both candidates, can not be identical, why? -The PREP is not the territory: The regions of the electorate are not all simultaneously-positive or negative for both candidates:-That you involve in the graph, the lines of both candidates should have different measures, "teeth" because of the arrest warrant data and preferences of each region. The numeratis recorded these patterns "parallel"-that deviate from the real-, as a result of fraud programming.  (algorithm): The two lines, the green and yellow, if they reflected real numbers, they could not grow as a mirror. The mathematical impossibility shows digital fraud.

A quick count is a statistical procedure that seeks to obtain a preliminary estimate of the outcome of the election on the day of the vote. Made with official information obtained in the tally sheets and tally released after the vote. "-Interestingly,  numbers of IFE are other way around as was predicted by the doctor in Applied Mathematics from the University of Minnesota Ortigoza Gerardo Mario Capetillo, a professor at the Universidad Veracruzana and level one in the National System of Researchers predicted the victory of Andres Manuel Lopez.  with 37.96 percent, followed by Enrique Peña Nieto with 30.7 percent.
TRIUMPH OF MATHEMATICAL FORECAST BY 7 POINTS ON AMLO Peña Nieto.

http://misteriospublicos.blogspot.mx/2012/06/matematico-pronostica-triunfo-de-amlo.html.

Maybe Obregon is not crazy after all.  I don't know if the screen captures and data presented on the site are legitimate or not, but I think it deserves a serious investigation.

The following is the original post that I posted yesterday.

 GameDog posted an interesting reply to Siskiyou_Kid's post "The Dinosaur is Back".  He made a comment that I loved about all the Soriana stores all over Mexico being full of shoppers trying to cash in their PRI credit or debit cards.

He then posted a link to a site (a blog) that was reporting on "Anonymous" hacking into IFE computers and the results not being the same as what they were reporting.  It then goes on in great detail about some mathematical formulas which allegedly show the election results could not be valid.  I muddled through the Spanish somewhat, but no way I could follow all they were trying to show on the supposedly mathematical laws and graphs.
Anyone on board here that can understand it?

The link which GameDog reference is http://teatrodelamente.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/anonymous-hackea-al-ife-todo-sea-por-la-democracia-2/

The linked site is Teatrodelamente’s Blog.  It also has a link to a story about a coordinator of AMLO's campaign being killed in Juarez, N.L..  It is dated today.

Re: Do we have any mathmaticians or statisticians on the Forum?

eternalcode
Are there any more anonymous hackers? Anonymous has been infiltrated by the FBI.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/07/ff_anonymous/

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Do we have any mathmaticians or statisticians on the Forum?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Do we have any mathmaticians or statisticians on the Forum?

Chimera
Well, I speak math but not Spanish. And my auto-tanslate of the page just made it worse! Sorry.

Re: Do we have any mathmaticians or statisticians on the Forum?

@Chivo.  Thanks for your suggestion about changing the title.  I didn't use your suggested "PRI suspected of vote fraud" because there are already a gillion stories about PRI suspected fraud.  I think people may be as tired of hearing that as I was about the gillion stories projecting a PRI win.  Read one, you read them all.  In the edit, I also included more data and information from the site.  See if meets your approval now.

@eternalcode.  I don't how reliable information from "Anonymous" is, but looking at those screen captures, it seems to me that they would difficult to fabricate.  Also, as I understand the organization that calls itself "Anonymous", it is not one homogeneous entity, but made up of loosely connected "cells", so even if FBI has infiltrated some, others may be continuing to operate unmolested.

Re: Election Fraud in IFE Computers?

Chimera
We have two separate things here:

1) the Anon. screen grabs
2) the Physics prof's analysis

IF the screen grabs are authentic, that is Proof #1 of vote manipulation.

IF the prof is for real and his analysis is correct (not hard to do, plug values into spreadsheet, essentially), that is Proof #2 that the vote was rigged.

That is, 2 completely separate, unrelated proofs that the vote count was rigged.

Re: Election Fraud in IFE Computers?

DD
@Chimera.  I agree with you that this looks like proof of election fraud.  In fact it almost proof that AMLO won the election.  At 10:30 on Monday night the screen grab is showing AMLO with almost a almost 3 million vote lead with 98.95 % of the vote counted.

All the noise about buying votes will not get the election results overturned, but this should.  Why is not getting any attention.  There is more to this than meets the eye.  I am thinking about changing the title again to AMLO WON.

It's very frustrating.  Thanks for your interest.

Re: Do we have any mathmaticians or statisticians on the Forum?

Baggy
I didnt read the article you posted but i heard long ago that atleast half of the black hats in the u.s are snitches. They used to have competitions at hacking events called SPOT THE FED and you could win a shirt. Anon and lulzsec members got brought down but their supposed hacker GOD by the name of Sabu, Turned rat in an instant and even got called out by other hackers for being a rat while he was working for the feds and then tried to accuse them of being rats lol. the guy was a massive loser.

Sabu was even using the newbies from anon and antisec who were looking for exploits n hacking federal databases to basically help the feds patch their own servs. When people would tell him about a hack he would let the feds know they had a hole and help them patch it. Anon started out as something good, but since anybody could join it wouldnt have taken the feds long to infiltrate it and turn members to the dark side.

It has to be proven that these screen-grabs are authentic. The biggest problem with something like that always is, the authorities who you are submitting your evidence to are usually so tech illiterate that they wouldn't know a byte if it bit them.  So none of it makes any sense to them, and slick arguments from the other side sound more convincing that complex, technical explanations from the hackers. It's always the same: in the war of slogan vs. science, science usually loses. :-(

Re: Election Fraud in IFE Computers?

Baggy
SO this is the actual IFE's website... The group who were supposedly monitoring the election and they didnt notice that ALMO has a massive lead with 91% counted but somehow with the last 9% EPN manages to pick up all the remaining votes and wins???? There you have it people, Recount wont do shit. IFE are in EPN's pocket.. Gotta salute the cartels and PRI for the total domination of corruption in mexico!