El ingeniero still active in tijuana

Big Sur
El ingeniero de tijuana, i would have to give him props. He went through alot of bullshit and still standing. Who has the last laugh now!

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

303
This is interesting as Tijuano, who is one of the most informed members of this forum said after Chapo got arrested that the CAF could be on the rise again. I think Mexico is in a situation where the next 5-10 years could be set up with the events of right now.

Waiting for Tijuanos response.

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

aliasrojo
I think that fits more el mayo. He's been through a lot of bs and is still here. Almost 4 decades and he's still hasn't seen a prison cell. Makes me wonder.

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

no se le vaya a caer la moyera de tanto stress ese ingeniero es un topo ni asoma la cabecita so if he has tijuana all under control why are there so many groups operating in his rooftop and since he has so much pull how come he dosnt try to get the mexicali plaza he hasnt proven anything hes just a guppy!

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

Tijuano
deelucky1 wrote
no se le vaya a caer la moyera de tanto stress ese ingeniero es un topo ni asoma la cabecita so if he has tijuana all under control why are there so many groups operating in his rooftop and since he has so much pull how come he dosnt try to get the mexicali plaza he hasnt proven anything hes just a guppy!
ANYONE claiming to have control of Tijuana would be a huge liar right now, TJ´s situtation is way too complex compared to other plazas, especially right now, there are a lot of cartels operating there, Knights Templar, Familia Michoacana(not the same), CJNG, BLO, CDS, and a hell of a lot of independents.

After the war with Teo and the "cleanup" the army and Leyzaola did in TJ, things changed a lot, there´s not a single group that can claim they "own" the plaza of Tijuana, sure, you hear A LOT of corridos about Rana/Aquiles, but the truth is those guys won´t come anywhere near TJ, the closest they might come is San Luis Rio Colorado, I´m sure Inge is doing the same thing, no need to be in Tijuana when your people keep crossing weight to the US, and when many keep paying piso, including members of CDS(at least until quite recently).

One thing to consider is the fact CDS members are killing each others in Tijuana, that can only bring trouble to them.

Just before Chapo´s capture I was working on a story for mainboard about how the "truce" between CDS and CAF apparently has finished, there have been messages of alleged members of Rana/Aquiles claiming the "will clean every residue of the former cartel(CAF)", and also mentioning they will get rid of other CDS members like Atlante.

So, anyway, Inge remains free while Chapo isn´t, but that doesn´t tell Us much, We´ll see how things run in the next months, one thing is for sure(at least that´s how I see it), CDS will face A LOT of pressure in the next months and that can only be beneficial to their enemies, including CAF.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

At least that´s what some people have told me in TJ, it kinda makes sense that CAF(FSO actually) can try to gain strength after all this. Worth considering is the fact Chapo had way less representation in TJ than Mayo, and Mayo is still free, for now.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

El Doble J
Tijuano_ I had asked you a while back about factions paying pizo to CAF but never got a clear answer. I met some dude that works out of Ensenada about that and he said no one from CDS pays, nor have they ever. He said  Enedina reached out to Chapo and Mayo for a truce so they can co-exist in TJ without bringing any more heat to either. I can tell you that this dude is legit within the CDS but who knows about the information. You know these cats like to exaggerate when it comes to information like that.

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

Tijuano
El Doble J wrote
Tijuano_ I had asked you a while back about factions paying pizo to CAF but never got a clear answer. I met some dude that works out of Ensenada about that and he said no one from CDS pays, nor have they ever. He said  Enedina reached out to Chapo and Mayo for a truce so they can co-exist in TJ without bringing any more heat to either. I can tell you that this dude is legit within the CDS but who knows about the information. You know these cats like to exaggerate when it comes to information like that.
Sorry, It must have gotten under my nose.

I know CDS gave 20 tons and a tunnel to Inge when Sillas was captured as a sign of good will, I don´t know what faction of CDS did it thou, all I know is the order came from Sinaloa. We got to remember Sillas was captured when he fleed from an imminent ambush by the people of El Aquiles, he ran into then Tijuana´s public safety director who had no idea who Sillas was, bad luck for Sillas I guess.

I know for a fact people from CJNG pay piso to Don Balas(Inge Lieutenant) and that Chayo himself(from KT) reached out to El Inge to make a deal and let them cross meth to the US.

Now, going back to the factions of Sinaloa, there are different factions in Baja, Aquiles and his brother La Rana in TJ are the most notorious, there´s El Atlante, El Tigre and Guisho´s, and the family members of El Muletas, then you got those from Checo in Mexicali, Macho Prieto was there too, then you got Los Garibay(not sure if they remain CDS thou), and then you got some unknown guys in Ensenada(very low key). I know Aquiles reached out to Inge at the beginning and made a truce paying piso, now I guess they don´t pay, no need to. El Atlante is a former Teo henchman and he has reached CAF several times, only to break the truce time after time.

So, right now, who pays piso? can´t tell you for sure, but they did at some time, no doubt in my mind about it. Just like you say, people love to brag a lot, besides, mid level people don´t need to know details.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

I was refering tobig sur comments I never had a question but one thing that I know is in order to pay piso you must have a truce otherwise how do you pay.when has C.D.S  paid piso to them as far as chapo mayoand el azul they dont get along  and havent for the longest  especially that move they pulled at the the club when they almost killed both arellano  brothers  la rana and el aquiles where part of CAf including teo andmuletas before being part of the CDS so if they  had a truce with inge and paying piso  that has nothing to do with CDS there just align with CDS  thats the only way I see it  who from C.D.S is paying piso that you know

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

Tijuano
deelucky1 wrote
I was refering tobig sur comments I never had a question but one thing that I know is in order to pay piso you must have a truce otherwise how do you pay.when has C.D.S  paid piso to them as far as chapo mayoand el azul they dont get along  and havent for the longest  especially that move they pulled at the the club when they almost killed both arellano  brothers  la rana and el aquiles where part of CAf including teo andmuletas before being part of the CDS so if they  had a truce with inge and paying piso  that has nothing to do with CDS there just align with CDS  thats the only way I see it  who from C.D.S is paying piso that you know
Aquiles, Rana, Teo, Muletas, Atlante, Guicho, etc, all of them were from CAF, that´s true, then they were called in to Sinaloa when they broke up with Inge and became the representatives of CDS in Baja, I know Aquiles paid piso for some time, I doubt he would without Mayo´s approval, Mayo is more business oriented than Chapo was.

Azul had no problems with CAF, in fact, many members of Azul´s family lived/live in TJ, very low key, thou, just like him.

All that apparently is changing thou, like I wrote, the truce (yes, there was one, with Mayo´s people) appears to be over.

EDIT: I knew you didn´t have a question, just tried to clarify that nobody has control in Tijuana, not Inge(I know you meant big sur´s comments), not la rana, not anyone.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

deelucky1
I knew CDS never paid no piso so your saying los arellanos have always been good with el azul tijuana is very big  where in tijuana did he live

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

Tijuano
Azul? can´t tell you, but there were some relatives of him here, back in 08-09 they were actually arrested by municipal officers after a crash at playas de Tijuana, they were set free hours later, IIRC they lived in the Hipodromo area. Azul never had problems with CAF, he aligned with Mayo and Chapo, but his men never were at war with CAF.

I would guess is Aquiles moves Mayo´s weight, and gives a portion of that weight to Inge, then he is paying piso, but that´s just me.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

deelucky1
so when aquiles worked for CAF and then went indipendent he got called by mayo then he had to stop his work to push mayos weight and thengive some portionto inge

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

you said it yourself el inge isnt even in tijuana anymore this was 08 -09 when azul family was there el macho wasin tijuana also I doubt they would have done that when the real CAF was controlling all of tijuana

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

Tijuano
Aquiles began with CAF, some say with El Cholo´s cell, I really can´t tell you, but he had issues with Inge and at the time people from Sinaloa sent by Mayo arrived at Tijuana to offer a deal to all those who wanted to break up with CAF or who had already broken with them (Teo´s people), they were flown to Los Mochis and that´s when Aquiles began working for Mayo.

This was some time ago, thou, and now things are much different, they (Aquiles/Rana) grew a lot and now they want the whole city for them.

It was reported all of Sinaloa´s lieutenants in Baja were called to Sinaloa and ordered to cool down their plazas, but they didn´t obey.

Right now the main "war" is between Aquiles and Atlante.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

Tijuano
In those years not even the original Aretes lived here, then Francisco Javier got cocky and look where he ended.

Right now TJ is up for grabs, he who can forge the better alliances with the government will take it, as of now, nobody can claim they own Tijuana. Hard to do when you ain´t in the city...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

all those cells broke away because inge was given the chair and nobody agrred on that same happen when chapo mayo and el azul beltranes coronel broke away from the juarez cartel they didnt respect the person running the show

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

Tijuano
All the problems began when Teo felt he only had to obey El Tigrillo, he stopped snwering phones and began taxing EVERYONE, pawn shops, car thieves, corner dealers, anyone, and then, he felt he might as well use his armed men to kidnap people and get an extra money, that´s when Inge called him in to give him an ultimatum, but as you said, he wasn´t respected by Teos people and war erupted.

As I see it, the biggest mistake was commited by Tigrillo, giving too much power to a single guy(Teo) so he (Tigrillo) could keep partying all around Baja. He basically gave away half of the city to Teo.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Let me get this straight, by me saying the inge is still active, i meant he hasnt been captured since everyone was saying he was going to be capture soon. But doesnt look like it, chapo went down first. Every boss hides and if inge is hiding then hes smart! Believe or not tijuana ya tiene dueño y es del los arellano, if it was up for grabs then why didnt cds take over? Why was teo fighting for tijuana, which he did not get it. Inge is getting rich by these cartels paying piso. Caf controls a zone of tijuana that no other cartel can step into. Another thing pancho arellano is gone he was the one that had truce with these cartels, so did chino really whacked pancho? I dont believe that!

Re: El ingeniero still active in tijuana

deelucky1
so all those fanctions that where mentioned where do they operate el inge lost all those parts  of tijuana what has he gained taking over CAF se le estan brincando el cerco why are those people operating if tijuana ya tiene dueño besides that being a verse from a corrido
12