El halcón and el paquistaní, in Tanhuato

El halcón and el paquistaní, in Tanhuato

Char
His name is Ramón Alejandro Macías and he is 30 years old. He is a hawk and drug dealer of the Jalisco Cartel Nueva Generación. He was arrested for drug trafficking and for his alleged participation in various criminal acts, including the attack on federal police in Ocotlán in March of ...

His name is Ramón Alejandro Macías and he is 30 years old. He is a hawk and drug dealer of the Jalisco Cartel Nueva Generación. He was arrested for drug trafficking offenses and for his alleged involvement in various criminal acts, including the attack on federal police in Ocotlán in March last year, which left five elements dead. But his would be just one more testimony of the thousands of men and women without destiny who thought to find one, albeit miserable, in the crime, if it were not for what counts on the operation of the Jalisco Cartel Nueva Generación, and what happened in the El Sol ranch in Tanhuato, where on May 22 last year there was a confrontation in which 42 hit men fell, a federal policeman was killed and an officer was wounded.

This man was arrested in June 2015, when he sold drugs (glass) to traileros in a gas station in Cuitzeo, in Ocotlán, Jalisco. Ramón says that he went to work for the cartel in jail, when he was detained for qualified robbery. He was released in 2013 and was ordered to distribute stolen gasoline. They paid him 1,500 pesos a week.

His boss turned out to be Alonso Guerrero Covarrubias, one of the main operators of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel, head of the Plaza de Ocotlán, along with his brothers Leonardo, Javier and David. "Each of the brothers has a large group of escorts and assassins, declared Ramón, who take care of them, since the chiefs do not move without, at least, 200 escorts each, since they bring between 15 and 20 trucks each ... all their escorts have long weapons and short weapons, as well as several grenades and then there are the heads of sellers of both drugs and stolen gasoline that are divided into zones and then there are the heads of the hawks, also called points, and in those groups of hawks they put me to work. "

Ramón falcon says that "on March 19 (2015) everything changed because that day the armed group of the youngest of the bosses, Leonardo Guerrero Covarrubias, took gunshots with the Gendarmerie ... they all got close (the guards of the three other brothers) being at least 200 people heavily armed and killed many of the Gendarmerie ... after March 19, the chiefs were exiled, he says, from Ocotlán and I no longer worked ... like 22 days after that shooting, continues the ministerial declaration of Ramón, a subject that is the one under Alonso Guerrero Covarrubias went to look for me at my house and told me that the chiefs were ordering us to leave all the hawks where they were hiding for the ranch called El Sol in San José de Vargas, in Tanhuato. "

There begins the story of falcon Ramón in the ranch El Sol. He tells in his ministerial statement that there were three of the brothers: Alonso, Javier and David with their security elements "that is to say people from the CJNG and there they were inside that ranch. , that is why they put several surveillance points in the surroundings of that ranch and occupied us all the falcons that we were left behind in Ocotlán. They put me at a point called Cerro de los Antenas because there are some antennas of the Federal Electricity Commission and you can see the highway that goes to Sahuayo and goes through the ranch where the chiefs were with at least 700 armed men and I was there. "

He slept on top of the hill, says Ramón, and "I stayed there for five weeks and they paid me three thousand pesos a fortnight". He says that on May 22 he was not like a hawk because he saw a helicopter three days before he was sure he was from the Navy and he got very scared. That he communicated with David Guerrero who said no, that the ship was from the Federal Electricity Commission, "but since I was sure it was from the Navy, I left the surveillance post." Who knows if he actually left the guard post that day because Ramon Falcon knows and talks in detail about what happened on May 22. He says that on that day the Alonso and Javier brothers had left "with all their people, including their vendors and hawks, about 300 items each, to another ranch". They were in The Sun, says in the statement, about 100 elements, under David.

It specifies the names of the main assassins who died and also who survived, including a man named La Parka (whom he describes), who managed to escape wounded from El Sol. And he adds something that the authorities did not know until then: "Within the group In this work, there are several subjects who train the assassins, being the type to which the Pakistani is saying (which he describes) who say that he is not from Mexico, but from Pakistan, the chief. " He adds that "they were recruiting people in Sonora, Nayarit, Jalisco and Sinaloa, to kill the Army and the federals."

So far the declaration of the falcon Ramón and the revelation of the operation of the criminal group, its firepower and the magnitude of the criminal concentration in the ranch El Sol. For the time being, the Pakistani had left two days before the confrontation with his boss, Alonso Guerrero Covarrubias. It is the only news about him.

Re: El halcón and el paquistaní, in Tanhuato

Char

Re: El halcón and el paquistaní, in Tanhuato

Thanks Char