El chapo isidro underestimated

crazycartels
Hey guys hows it going im new to this but i like to talk about these kinds of narco stories.

Okay back to topic. Am i the only who seems to think that Chap isidro is underestimated. I mean the guy has been confronted by police and military and still has not been captured. Escaped from thier sight more then several times. What is this guys way of thinking. seems to be always ahead in his own race and other cartels dont notice him till his in thier turf and doesnt leave. so many questions anyone know more about this guys tactics etc id like to know more recent events about this ghost like figure.

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

deelucky1
yeah your probly are the only person who thinks that way

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

Dicklick1

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

elcienporcien

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

viejo

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

viejo

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

El"H"
heard hes prety much a Z now but who knows

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

Pariente
I kind of have to agree that his rivals have underestimated a little. The guy took a war to Chapo's people in northern Sinaloa, he killed a few CDS members in their home town. They nicknamed him el mata antrax for a reason and his ambushes remain some of the bloodiest in the cartel wars to date. He kind of has gone quiet ever since the publication of him and his family residing in Monterrey and him branching out in his mini cartel though.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

VERY much so.
if not for Isidro BLO would be but a faint memory.  He is fiercely loyal, calculating/perceptive and an outstanding leader.

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

El Nayaloense
Wasnt el Mata Antrax another person? He was known as Comandante B que no. Hes dead now but i thought that was Mata notIsidro.

Nayaloense, you might be right. El comandante B was gente de los Beltran and the one they referred to as el mata antrax. He is the one who is picturedwith heavy guns in all his pics.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

CHAPITO ISIDRO link here

The above post has his history and videos including the Tubutama massacre

TRC

Profits are a lot greater if you fly under the radar. The only time you hear of Chapo Isidro is when someone is foolish enough to try to take something of his or infiltrate his turf. He is very respected and his people are loyal. He uses gorilla tactics and he is very proactive. He is a Machomo Beltan loyalist and other cartels respect him and even seek his support. He and his people have their plaza and produce a lot of marijuana an opium. The Gente never could penetrate his defense and paid dearly every time they tried. Seems as though he is part of the BLO, CDJ Zeta coalition pushing CDS back of their plazas.

Re: El chapo isidro underestimated

crazycartels
yeah exactly we will find out about him in the future when he gets caught or killed im sure alot of people would like to see that. Chapo Guzman got caught before this mini cartel leader that no cartel seem to make an impact on. I have family in guasave and they say its always very calm.