El Yupo-Knights of Templar leader arrested; videos & Corrido Del Yupo

El Yupo-Knights of Templar leader arrested; videos & Corrido Del Yupo

Note:  Note: SRG commented on this post that Roberto Tapia sang a corrido about el yupo on his last album in Sept 2010, for Fonovisa Records.  I pulled two youtube videos of the song;

The first video has some graphic images:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIYuMeDHPRc&feature=related

The second video is a live performance of the song sung in LA at the Nokia Theater:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpzwcwOR88&feature=fvwrel

Video of Perp Walk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saV7EAZqoJI&feature=player_embedded#at=733

Post found below:

Michoacán

The federal public security secretary announced that federal police arrested two leaders of Knights Templar and a former state prevention police who is the body guard of Nestor Irepán Ramírez Muñoz  aka “el silver “one of the arrested leaders, the third man arrested is Nery Salgado Harrison aka “el  yupo”.

The 24 year old El Yupo is a native of San Luis Guerrero beginning his criminal career at the age of 18 buying and selling retail cocaine.  At the age of 19 he joined the  Mexican cartel organization La Familia Michoacána, working under  "El Chango Méndez", as a halcone, however in 2007 became in charge of the purchase/sale of cocaine and ice and transportation mainly to the border in private vehicles.  His work earned the respect of Chango who in 2008 assigned Yupo the important the plaza de Apatzingán second only to El Chivo.  A few months later the position of chief of the plaza was given to Yupo to replace Chivo.

Subsequently Yupo  also became the leader and man in charge of Ice Operations at clandestine narco labs in Michoacán.  Yupo was an important figure to LFM and also the liaison to local authorities who provided critical information to the transport of drugs such as the movements of federal authorities.
After the death of El Chayo, the leader of LFM in December 2010, and the differences he had with El Chango Mendez, Yupo decided to break away and join La Tuta and The Knights Templar (Caballeros Templarios).  His role as an important leader and in charge of operations of all Ice labs and the plaza remained after he joined forces with KT.

After his arrest Yupo has provided information to the federal police such as former cities controlled by Chango that now have become a part of KT, and alliances between KT and La Resistencia and CDG in their conflict against Los Zetas.

Simultaneously, in the city of Morelia, federal police arrested Nestor Irepán Ramírez Muñoz, aka The Silver, age 27 who is the leader and chief operating officer of the Morelia plaza, controlling the main access to the city.  He is linked to June  kidnapping and killing of 21 people in Quiroga, Michoacán.

The Mexican drug division chief stated that the deployment of 800 federal agents has resulted in the arrests of these important members of KT, and others of LFM.

Paz....Buela
EL YUPO   Photographs are of Yupo, with the exceptio of the bottom pic of the double layout is el silver

SRG

Re: Knights of Templar leader arrested; EL Yupo

SRG
Roberto Tapia sings a corrido about el yupo on his last cd on Fonovisa Records which is owned by UMG maybe someone should send the story to UMG to see what they're distributing.

Re: Knights of Templar leader arrested; EL Yupo

right you are.. is this the one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIYuMeDHPRc&feature=related

Re: El Yupo-Knights of Templar leader arrested; videos & Corrido Del Yupo

Birria De Chivo
 Harrison?
SRG

Re: Knights of Templar leader arrested; EL Yupo

SRG
Yes thats the one thats when Yupo was still La Familia.