El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Char
Se registró una  agresión a balazos dentro de un bar conocido como los cantaritos en Prolongación  Colon y Las Torres en Tlaquepaque, muriendo una persona identificado como Juan Luis Laguna mejor conocido como "El Pirata de Culiacán"

A bullet attack was recorded inside a bar known as the cantaritos in Prolongación Colon and Las Torres in Tlaquepaque, killing a person identified as Juan Luis Laguna better known as "El Pirata de Culiacán".

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Char
This post was updated on .
Una línea de investigación de la muerte del Pirata de Culiacán ocurrida en Tlajomulco #Jalisco es por haber insultado al líder del #CJNG “El Mencho” en un vídeo difundido en Facebook..

A line of investigation of the death of the Pirate of Culiacán occurred in Tlajomulco # Jalisco is for having insulted the #CJNG leader "El Mencho" in a video broadcast on Facebook. (GDL Informa)

Shit is crazy in Jalisco people are being executed left and right extreme violence is being used. Hopefully things can change for the better. El Pirata de Culiacán was a loud mouth and just maybe his mouth got him in trouble.

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Char

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Char
This post was updated on .

Juan Luis no pierde sus sueños y desea convertirse también en un famoso cantante. Además conserva su sonrisa ante la vida a pesar de los duros golpes que sufrió en la infancia, tras haber sido abandonado por su propia madre, sin conocer a su padre y después de haber huido a los 14 años de la casa de su abuela.

Juan Luis does not lose his dreams and also wants to become a famous singer. He also keeps his smile before life despite the hard blows he suffered in childhood, after being abandoned by his own mother, without knowing his father and after having fled at the age of 14 from his grandmother's house.

They executed with at least 15 bullets Juan Luis Lagunas Rosales, #ElPirataDeCuliacán in the bar the mentioned cantaritos located in Camino Real to Colima.
The victim was originally from #Navolato, #Sinaloa and was visiting in #Jalisco (gdl Informa)

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

elgordo

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

It looks like he was in bed texting but upon closer look it looks like an empty room and bare floor and the blanket who knows if they were trying to cover him up to hide his wounds, forget it!
Char looks like lots going on in Jalisco or maybe we're just hearing about it but according to you it's getting worse.I know there's 10's of thousands of expats there berween PV and Lake Chapala.You should almost start a Jalisco blog kind of like the 1 on 'Current  events in the Gulf Cartel.'

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Char
@canadiana

Thanks for always making comments on my posts. I just put all the current events on the “Guadalajara violence” forum.

Most likely El Pirata got himself killed because of so much talking plus going to Jalisco like nothing after insulting Sr. Mencho not a good idea.

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Of course it's already there under "Guadalajara Violence.'Duh! That's perfect!Are you on the ground in Jalisco Char or family there or both and if you would prefer not to respond to that, that's OK.It doesn't look like there's a media blackout there on crime.

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

char you have some compliments on main page.

is it true this guy was special needs?

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

I just commented on main board, but this is truly horrific, as indifferent as it sounds, and I am not, children are killed frequently, and it's a tragedy every time.....but this kid was guided down this path by a team of enablers and entourage members, to book hotels, and plane tickets, and they are responsible for this. Even without the killing, a child, consuming alcohol and cocaine, and the buchona lifestyle is just disgusting. All for the social media fame.

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

ToPHeR
That's crazy! I remember when the video came out at the time. What an idiot for actually going to jalisco!

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Kye0001
That's a shame, its sad when anyone's killed but as others have said he was only a kid.  My sons watched quite a lot of YouTube stuff with him in it (odd thing for an English kid to watch but he was often interacting with tigers which my kids were amazed at).  A brutal end for one so young.

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

ENDTHEWAR
I'd rather go out in a hail of bullets than be kidnapped and dismembered alive. He got an easy exit!

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Kye0001
Very true.  Such a young age to go though and it sounds like he didn't get much chance in life.

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Char
@canadiana @chivis yes he was special needs or at least not so good in the head no need to kill him that way with such excessive force.

@canadiana @chivis I live in USA half of my family is from Jalisco. I am not a reporter. I am a normal human being going to school and work. I have actually emailed you CHIVIS from my personal email because I respect you a lot for your work. I just been active in the narco news since 2007 so off course I can school some people from time to time.
All my information is from FACEBOOK PAGE GDL IMFORMA plus other news sites I follow from Jalisco. I just share information to you guys that is all nothing special.

@chivis I have never been a fan of Sr. Mencho hopefully all the violence acts in his plaza can change your mind on him.

LASTLY, I have a Twitter account so information is faster meaning news feeds.

Chivis we all have sources I have talked to you before like I told. I know people in Mexico so off course some send me  information.

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

Char
Chivis I just try to be on top of the Jalisco news that is all just like when you Informed us about the Zetas and gulf cartel war of 2010 in Tamaulipas.

Re: El Pirata de Culiacán executed in Jalisco

alper

Poor guy,I'm very sad. He is 17 years old.These guys don't have a joke.
I wonder, İs there a war between CDS and CNJG?