El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

Siskiyou_Kid

El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

La Paz, Baja California Sur (BCS). At Maguey and Bordo Streets in the La Paz neighborhood Santa Rita-Indeco was the lifeless body of José Federico Gaxiola Osuna, a 39 year old native of Mazatlán, Sinaloa, who was hit by blasts from high powered rifles this Wednesday evening.

The authorities already cordoned off the area surrounding the Guillermo Valle Gomez school. José Federico Gaxiola Osuna, who was driving a red Renault with Baja California plate,s was intercepted at Maguey Street where he was unable to escape from his pursuers, falling mortally wounded when he got out of his car.

According to some electronic media in Mazatlán, Sinaloa, where he was from originally, José Federico Gaxiola Osuna, 39 years old, who was killed Wednesday afternoon in the vicinity of the Santa Rita colony, in La Paz, the dead man answered to the nickname of 'El Pikas'

It transpired that, he may have been involved in other violent events of that city, in which "he was widely known".

In fact, the singer Larry Hernández is an interpreter of one his corridos called "El Pikas', in which he mentioned his name, Federico.

"Always firm with the goal, he never put down his the hands, was sailing to salary, did very little work, but that yes, to my family he would never let them down."

In El Aval, Sinaloa  the man is well known , they nicknamed him the cabezon and Federico is the name,
the click says El Pikas and in Mazatlan he answers them,"says part of the words of the grupera corrido singer , Larry Hernández.

http://peninsulardigital.com/extra/otra-ejecucion/154154

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

guasa_001
Mazatleco ???

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

Siskiyou_Kid
I think so, because he was involved in a 2009 shootout between gavillas which left 4 men dead, and it was blamed on "Zetas", but it's hard to tell.

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

ToPHeR
 Is this payback for the hit on Mini Lic's lieutenant?

This is one of 11 murders in La Paz in the last 2 weeks, so it would seem like some must be related to the Pantera hit.

I read in a zeta article that los antrax have been bumping off mini lics people in La paz because they don't want lic and mini lic to take over the menudeo in La paz and supposedly that the antraxs knocked off El pantera El Ferrari and El betillo Idk if it's true or not

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, I read that article too. Some of Zetas articles make sense, some not so much.

I think that was the one that said just mota in La Paz is like a million dollar a day narcomenudeo business.

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

guasa_001
Not sure if it's the same one I read. Do you have link I'd like to read that one also thanks. But I really wonder what's going on ???

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

Siskiyou_Kid
Here it is. I guess my memory is wrong. It was 1.2 million pesos  or about 100,000 dollars a day in mota sales in La Paz.

http://zetatijuana.com/noticias/reportajez-bcs/9138/policias-en-crimen-de-los-damaso

In this other article, Zeta magazine says the war in BCS is between BLO and CDS cells.

http://zetatijuana.com/noticias/reportajez-bcs/9821/35-dias-de-ejecuciones

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

In yet another article, Zeta magazine says CDS cell leaders betrayed their own people and formed a Mazetleco cell in league with BLO. Like I said, sometime Zeta just throw shit at the wall, expecting some of it to stick.

http://zetatijuana.com/noticias/reportajez-bcs/9637/guerra-de-narcos

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

deelucky1
CDS is trying to put people from  Sinaloa in charge of Tijuana now is that not a reason for people from Tijuana turning on them what is a good reason. looks like CDS is trying to play dirty  they just send in people and say they have to give up the plaza and so and so is in charge how do you think el pantera got dealt with for the same reason.

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

guasa_001
Looks like cds just lets it's own cells fight it out and who ever wins well they stay charge and cds keeps the drugs flowing now if things get out of hand cds sends there hit squad to take out the wise asses

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

P@RR@ND3RO
its not the anthrax viejo, more like ivan archivaldo fighting with the damasos. He blaming sr. damaso for chapos capture, calling him a dedo. thats why pantera got taken out.
DuR@Ng0

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

El Plata
Wow, very interesting. I was wondering how Chapo's family felt about Lic taking reign. Has “El Licenciado” tried to push Chapo's sons aside, or are they working together? I know this was a prominent rumor when Chapo was first captured, but is this a rumor that is gaining new steam? Will El Licenciado go to war against Chapo's sons or is this going to be more like the GN vs Los M's, tit-for-tat fighting? If a serious case of infighting broke out, who would Mayo side with?

Deelucky, are you saying CDS is attempting to take full control of TJ? I know they have cells in TJ along with other cartels, and independent dealers, but are they just trying to push people around or wrangle full control of the city? What faction is behind all this?
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

deelucky1
When somebody loses a shipment and can't pay up they Order them to give up their plaza but you never know if that's done on purpose

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

But isn't Ivan archivaldo and mini lic like best buds and the antrax who supposedly said where the ones that took out pantera would make that mayos people .what people does Ivan archivaldo have In TJ under his wing down there.dosnt sound right to me Ivan taking out pantera because of the people that where involved

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

Another thing to take in consideration the sub director of the minester of police for la Paz is being investigated for having ties with  the Beltran leyvas el pikas was mentioned as one of the persons along with another 11 BLO  for the murder of el pantera .before panteras death people from CDS picked up and killed a cousin of el H.he was a ex cop from novolato sinaloa just 4 days after hes arrival from sinaloa they picked him up Beating him to death they stole all his belongings including drugs and money two of his escoltas where able to escape death

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

Wow;11 murders in La Paz in 2 weeks incredible.They usually only have 2 or 3 a year considered 1 of the safest areas of Mexico and O no La Paz is my playground has been for years.

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

I noticed when I was in La Paz in May there has been a huge population boom over the last 2 years and it seems the majority of people moving to La Paz are from Sinaloa.I was in a scuzzy bar one night across from the Pension California and was asked if I wanted to purchase some coke or marijuana.Thats the 1st time I was ever offered coke in La Paz so sure seems like from this and what Im reading from you and the Kid theres a market there.

Re: El Pikas from Mazatlán killed in La Paz, Larry Hernández sang his corrido

P@RR@ND3RO
damaso was one of the few that only knew where el tio was at. that is why dandy is taking out damasos people. and to answer your question about who mayo will join, he is still allied to the guzmanes.
DuR@Ng0
123