El Narco: The big bust 3 of 3 parts

Tex

El Narco: The big bust 3 of 3 parts

Tex

Re: El Narco: The big bust 3 of 3 parts

ArmChairIntellect
Good story, it amazing to me how he must have felt.  I wonder if in that moment he questioned the legitimacy of this war on drug?  How much blood justifies the US's war on drugs?

Re: El Narco: The big bust 3 of 3 parts

I hate these guys and their macho bullshit, same as the traffickers, just different sides. Police and DEA/etc really get a bad rep by their contributions to the media, ex.  stories like these, and the show DEA.

Speaking of which, as anyone read Charles Bowden, 'Shadow In the City'?  Really bizarre book.

Re: El Narco: The big bust 3 of 3 parts

JesusTheMoose
Nice post, Tex. Thanks
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: El Narco: The big bust 3 of 3 parts

good job Tex

Re: El Narco: The big bust 3 of 3 parts

final sleep-2