El Mencho Killed?

manuel2984ny
http://www.elmonitorparral.com/notas.pl?n=101493

the article is in spanish but basically says his convoy was attacked by a military helicopter and died at the scene.

i dont know if its true, but damn what a triumph for the government and sinaloa if it is.
Minh : "I have been waiting since early this morning to transfer power to you."

Tin: "There is no question of your transferring power. Your power has crumbled. You cannot give up what you do not have."

Re: El Mencho Killed?

BBfollower
It's probably just a rumor or a fake news. I think that we would have read about that on more news sites not on just one...

Re: El Mencho Killed?

mr.browntown956
Fake news. If he was killed, Jalisco would be up in flames. Semana Santa would be terror

¡tRuCHAS

Re: El Mencho Killed?

Char
This article reminds me of when Lazcano was supposedly killed in a shootout in Matamoros 👀 2011

Re: El Mencho Killed?

juris
Pretty sure he is not hanging out in sinaloa.

Re: El Mencho Killed?

ESLiero
https://www.abcnoticias.mx/se-enfrentan-narcos-desde-helicoptero/102130

The person killed was Carlos Fernando Aguayo C. aka(Chupon or 0-20)who was plaza-leader of Yecora, Sonara for Gente Nueva de los Salazar. He was running from authorities in Sonora and hiding in Chihuahua when his 2 car convoy was ambushed and killed, leaving his white chevy Tahoe like swiss-cheese. The article I read online states that as a result of this execution, a helicopter(cartel owned) was spotted in videos attacking rival henchmen on the ground. They did not mention what specific 'Cartel' had the Helicopter ''chopping'' down people form the heavens.

If true, I would guess "Gente Nueva de los Salazar" are the ones riding the 'Helicopter' since they would be looking to avenge their comrade and  Yecora, Sonora plaza boss "El Chupon'' aka 0-20.

Re: El Mencho Killed?

Go to their homepage, it’s full of crap and somehow this is not the lead story.  That poor Suburban has been pictured by Blogodelnarco 100 times!

Re: El Mencho Killed?

ESLiero
They're a newspaper in print in Monterey, Nuevo Leon, and the only ones reporting the ''helicopter'' response.

The interesting thing in the story is that in the ambush, one of the 3 dead(C.D.S) was able to use his cell phone and get medical treatment but died in transport on-board a Cessna. The Mayor of Moris, Chihuahua is hosting the funeral of this third deceased C.D.S member at her home.

It is assumed that after El Cadete is arrested and Chapo Trini murdered- El Chupon aka 0-20 took over much of their territory in Southeast Sonora and part of Chihuahua.

Mayor of Moris, Chihuahua says she is aware that criminal groups use her city in route towards mountainous hide-outs.

Re: El Mencho Killed?

deelucky1
But Chapo Alfredo is the guy in charge of los trinis ??chupon and the other gente nueva stopped working for CDS ever since chapo got aprehended !chupon  never gained anything but el charco !