El Mencho Killed?

manuel2984ny

Re: El Mencho Killed?

BBfollower
It's probably just a rumor or a fake news. I think that we would have read about that on more news sites not on just one...

Re: El Mencho Killed?

mr.browntown956
Fake news. If he was killed, Jalisco would be up in flames. Semana Santa would be terror

¡tRuCHAS

Re: El Mencho Killed?

Char 80
This article reminds me of when Lazcano was supposedly killed in a shootout in Matamoros 👀 2011

Re: El Mencho Killed?

juris
Pretty sure he is not hanging out in sinaloa.

Re: El Mencho Killed?

Go to their homepage, it’s full of crap and somehow this is not the lead story.  That poor Suburban has been pictured by Blogodelnarco 100 times!

Re: El Mencho Killed?

ESLiero

Re: El Mencho Killed?

deelucky1
But Chapo Alfredo is the guy in charge of los trinis ??chupon and the other gente nueva stopped working for CDS ever since chapo got aprehended !chupon  never gained anything but el charco !