El Mayo and EL Azul after El Chapo

Cristero
I know there will be a lot of theories as who, how and what happened about El Chapos capture. But my question is what will happen afterwards, El Mayo has lost a lot of his Lugartenientes lately but now el Chapos group has lost their leader. My question is will EL Mayo and El Azul consolidate power or will they go to war with each other?

Any thoughts?

Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: El Mayo and EL Azul after El Chapo

LeeClaire
My theories:

- If Chapo doesn't get extradited I bet Mayo/Azul will oversee Chapo's faction with his blessing/input

- If Chapo gets extradited I could see Mayo and Azul having a harder time exercising control over Chapo's people and there being an uptick in violence.

Re: El Mayo and EL Azul after El Chapo

Cristero
My theory is that he will be extradited pretty soon because EPN will not want risk EL Chapo escaping again, which now make me have more questions.

Did EL Chapo have a plan in place that got triggered with his capture?

A law firm already under retainer both in MX and the US to fight extradition, or in MX to grant an Amparo?

A group of sicarios ready to execute a retalitory strike against his enemies or possible snitches within the entire CDS to garantee that his faction and family remains in control?

How about the economic impact of his capture both positive and negative, he does have millions stashed in secret accounts in banks in MX and all over the world so it will be inevitable that a lot of people will lay claim to that money and will make its way to the open economy?

Will the other cartels try to make power plays into EL Chapos Sphere of influence therefore starting a bigger war throught MX?

Just so many questions?
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey