El Mayo Zambada's nephew attacked in Culiacan

El Mayo Zambada's nephew attacked in Culiacan

Siskiyou_Kid

El Mayo Zambada's Nephew Attacked in Culiacan

Culiacan-A nephew of reported drug capo for the Sinaloa Cartel, Ismael 'El Mayo' Zambadia Garcia was attacked and wounded as he left a nightclub in Culiacan on Thursday night last week.

Sergio Cazares Zambada was attacked outside a club called "Geisha" located on Constitucion Boulevard in the Jorge Almada neighborhood.

Sources say this happened last Thursday in the early morning as he left the club. He is said to be stable after being taken to a private hospital in Culiacan.

Sergio is the son of Mayo Zambada's sister Agueda Zambada Garcia and he was presented by SEIDO [prosecutor specializing in organized crime] with a cousin, the son of Reynaldo 'El Rey' Zambada Garcia, in Tijuana about five years ago with cocaine and cash.

This was after nieces of Mayo Zambada were kidnapped in Tijuana and later released.

http://www.milenio.com/policia/mayo_zambada-sergio_cazares_zambada-balazos-agresion-milenio-noticias_0_905309583.html

Re: El Mayo Zambada's nephew attacked in Culiacan

DarkDirkDiggler

Re: El Mayo Zambada's nephew attacked in Culiacan

I remember when he was picked up in Tijuana, I wonder how long til he was released.  I wonder if he left the plaza after that....I think people will look back at 2011-2014, as the 'glory' days of Sinaloa in Tijuana post Arellano Felix.  I feel a change coming.

Re: El Mayo Zambada's nephew attacked in Culiacan

You are correct. I have replaced it with a foto Grillonautas has identified as Sergio Rodolfo Cazares Zambada.