El Mayo Zambada and Adrian Gomez Gonzalez

El Mayo Zambada and Adrian Gomez Gonzalez

Carlos92
Hello everyone!
I am new to borderlandbeat, but i read all the news about Mexican Drug War all the time. What do you think El Mayo will ever got cought and where is he hiding? And do you know anything more about Adrian Gomez Gonzalez than what is written in wikipedia? How old is he, where is he now, what is he doing right now? I will be gkad to hear answers! Thank you!
P.S sorry if I wrote something that already exists and all that things!

Re: El Mayo Zambada and Adrian Gomez Gonzalez

Re: El Mayo Zambada and Adrian Gomez Gonzalez

Carlos92
How old us he, is he arrested or what?

Re: El Mayo Zambada and Adrian Gomez Gonzalez

Anon
Hello Carlos 92, welcome to the forum. People tend to not answer "when so and so will be caught", after a few years on here you'll see why. No one knows and of course if anyone did, they wouldn't say. So it just ends up being a discussion that goes no where. As to Adrian Gonzalez Gomez, he's been out of the game for a long time.