El Marro wife arrested

CITY OF MEXICO (apro). - Karina "N", couple of the leader of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel, José Antonio Yépez Ortiz "El Marro", was arrested in an operation in the municipality of Celaya.

In a statement, the Attorney General's Office of Guanajuato reported that in the operation, carried out in collaboration with the Navy and the National Guard, three other members of the criminal group were also arrested.

The intervened safe house is located in the community of San Miguel Octopan, where César "N", Serafina "N" and Alfonso "N" were also arrested.

In addition, four firearms were seized: two 9 mm caliber, an AK-47 and a 270 caliber rifle; more than 800 useful cartridges of various calibers, four loaders supplied, two guns and two explosive metal devices.

In addition, they found three bulletproof vests, drugs, a 2017 Kia Sorento truck, two ATVs and more than 69 thousand pesos in cash.

“El Marro” is indicated by the Mexican authorities as leader of the cartel dedicated to the theft of fuels and the transfer of drugs in Guanajuato. He is currently a fugitive.

google translate

Re: El Marro wife arrested

sorry  'facts' slowly coming in....  sure doesn't look like the lady in previous fotos attributed as being his wife.

MX

Re: El Marro wife arrested

MX
Other sources refer to her as his girlfriend. Full name supposedly is Karina Mora.

Re: El Marro wife arrested

sentimental partner or translated means common law wife just as all of chapos wives including emma were except his first who he is still legally married to.  that's mexico.  not uncommon for a man of a level of power to have a couple of families

Re: El Marro wife arrested

El Guero
I'm surprised he still had 70,000 pesos left to confiscate.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: El Marro wife arrested

What makes Marro so good at never getting caught?  His resources are lower, they tend to Confiscate property or obtain his workers monthly. He seems to have more heat on him than any cartel and less alliances.

Does he have incredible tactical skills or leadership skills as a Fortune 100 CEO?  Seriously, why this guy?

Re: El Marro wife arrested

Nutcase
It's gotta be the white ankle socks that make him untouchable...
Seeing is believing

Re: El Marro wife arrested

Haha good 1 Nutcase!And where are those sandals that go with those socks?Heehee.

Re: El Marro wife arrested

Mica
And he needs to put a shirt on!

Re: El Marro wife arrested

Martian100
This guy must have some seriously deep pockets or some super loyal allies they have been chasing him for a while now..lol gingerbread man ass..I personally thought he’d be out the picture by now..maybe I overestimated CJNGs reach..either way there must be some serious money to be made in that place it seems like they are fighting for Guanajuato and Michoacan more than any other place..has there been any updates on Michoacan..there hasn’t been much recent info

Re: El Marro wife arrested

El Guero
It sounds like AMLO is planning on sending in the armada to finish off Maro now too.  I dont think he has too much longer left.  I think AMLOs people have a vested interest in mopping up Guanajauto for Mencho.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: El Marro wife arrested

Delta80
@Mica
Mexican government incompetence.

Re: El Marro wife arrested

Itzli
I expounded more on another post but long story short, he's deeply connected in the area, it's his home turf. Santa Rosa del Lima, San Miguel Octopan, etc. are towns where everyone knows everyone, outsiders are easily noticed, put things together right and "El Marro" can get away time and time again.
MX

Re: El Marro wife arrested

MX

Marro's wife released; FGR will appeal

A judge in Guanajuato released El Marro's wife after determining that the arrest violated due process. Authorities had a search warrant for a property, but when they executed it they did not locate the individuals they were looking for in that place, so they decided to break into another house. Federal officials indicated that state police and military authorities who participated in her capture did not have a search warrant for the second property they raided. Three other alleged organized crime members were also released. The Attorney General's Office (FGR) will appeal the decision; this appeal will then be reviewed by a tribunal court.

https://www.milenio.com/policia/marro-pareja-liberada-cateo-ilegal-fgr-apelara

Re: El Marro wife arrested

Mica
Not surprised at all!

Re: El Marro wife arrested

El Guero
I'm glad to see this personally.   Hate to become a cheerleader but I must be honest in saying I'm pulling for Marro.  I see him as the lesser of two evils in this conflict.   He's like Rudy or David or the Little Engine that Could.  Classic underdog.  I've called his demise prematurely 50 times but he keeps on going.

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: El Marro wife arrested

Mica
@El Guero

I feel the same way about pulling for him, because as soon as he is killed or captured, AMLO is going to take a victory lap around...  Bragging about his progress and the change he has brought.

Too predictable, even for this frequent traveling weto!