El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

Char
El Marro of Jalisco is NOT THE SAME “el MARRO” OF GUANAJUATO.

El Marro of Jalisco works for El Cholo who flipped on Sr. Mencho.

El Marro of Jalisco again is a lieutenant of el Cholo and was killed yesterday when an armed commando of five tried to kidnapped him but instead killed him. I would assume El Marro resisted so was just killed there instead.

“The man killed yesterday in the complex of Volleyball in Patria and Ávila Camacho was taken by 5 subjects to where they finished him, was identified as EL MARRO member of a criminal group and was designated to kill El Carton of the CJNG traveling in a BMW in Peripheral North”.....
Information via GDL INFORMA

Re: El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

Char
Another violent weekend in Jalisco I would assume after the death of El Marro of Jalisco things will get more bloody. There has been maybe 10-14 murders this weekend not sure.

I thought about this last week no doubt internal war in Jalisco but the thing is Sr. Mencho is never mentioned. Respect or fear but mencho is never mentioned by anybody in Jalisco. Law enforcement does not talk about him neither those against Sr. M

Re: El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

char....is or is not Cholo in jail?

Re: El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

Char
Chivis

To be honest I don’t know if El Cholo is in jail or is free. Just like you don’t heard any news about Mencho.... same with El Cholo nothing on him.

Re: El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

Char
The internal fight of CJNG is a real fight toe to toe no gossip on social media or stuff like that. Both groups are killing each other.

Re: El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

It is so different with Mencho, nobody EVER speaks about him.

About Cholo, he was arrested, but for DUI-drunk on his ass.  So what was reported is that he was able to post bond because his arrest was solely for drunk driving.  Ay Mexico!  Sorta like arresting a serial killer for drunk driving, knowing all about his criminality, but allowing him to bail out because he was arrested for DUI.

 I heard nothing since then it has been about 2 months.
thanks char

Re: El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

Tacuache
They must have killed that guy somewhere else and dropped the body there.  Not enough blood for it to be the scene of the crime.

Re: El Marro of JALISCO killed operator of El Cholo

Char
Tacuache

2 bodies found Sunday night one in Guadalajara and in Tlaquepaque.

In one message it says “ this happen to me for being a dumbass for jumping sides and offering material to people and saying I am coming in behalf of the dumbass CHOLO AND MARRO” signs CJNG

The other message reads “this happen to me for being a dumbass jumping sides and for listening to the dumbass MORRAL. MORRAL YOU ARE NEXT.”
sings CJNG