El Marro: Mantas Threatening AMLO/Bomb Found in Pickup Outside Salamanca Refinery

El Marro: Mantas Threatening AMLO/Bomb Found in Pickup Outside Salamanca Refinery

Tully
Mantas hung from pedestrian bridges in Salamanca this morning, warning AMLO to get the Marines and Army out of Guanajuato or he'll start killing innocent civilians.

Small orange pickup with explosive device found outside Door 4 of Salamanca Refinery early this morning:

https://www.elimparcial.com/Nacional/2019/01/31/1405678-Localizan-artefacto-explosivo-afuera-de-refineria-en-Salamanca-y-colocan-manta-contra-AMLO.html

https://www.proceso.com.mx/569845/amenazan-con-explosivo-y-mantas-operacion-de-refineria-de-salamanca-exigen-a-amlo-detener-operativos

"...if not, I'm gonna start killing innocents, so you see this is not a game, and in Guanajuato we don't need the military.  I left you a little gift at my refinery, so you can see where this is going if you don't release my people....  Sincerely Mr. Marro.  Puro Cartel de Santa Rosa Lima."

Earlier in the week on Tuesday afternoon, there was a large decommission of stolen fuel and several killed in Villagrán Guanajuato, which resulted in huachicol bloqueos and burning vehicles on highway leading from Celaya to Salamanca, highway from Celaya to Santa Cruz de Juventino, and on highway (toll?) from Querétaro to Irapuato:

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estados/presuntos-huachicoleros-queman-vehiculos-en-carreteras-de-guanajuato

Re: El Marro: Mantas Threatening AMLO/Bomb Found in Pickup Outside Salamanca Refinery

Itzli
There's a message circulating online in response to all this:

"To all the population in general of the city of salamanca and of the state of Gto we did not leave this banner nor this pickup close to the installations of Pemex 'pinches jaliscos' no longer know what to do to take the dick out of their mouth I share the text of the banner for those that do not know what it says

In the first place we do not have problems with the marines and the federal forces being in the state of gto we respect them as long as they work for the good of the people of guanajuato in addition that people want them to release people they did not detain anyone they are 'pendejos pinches jaliscos' liars and the pickup that they left it was yellow and it was in 'brujas'

Even trying to 'hecharnos mierda valen verga' when we leave something written we leave their people there and about the 20 pipes it is our cooperation for the 4th transformation of the country therefore invent another 'pendejos'

'Puro Lima'
'Pura gente del señor de Gto'
'A la orden PAL desorden'
24/7
Here we are and we aren't going away

Re: El Marro: Mantas Threatening AMLO/Bomb Found in Pickup Outside Salamanca Refinery

Ha, I just posted on MB that it was probably Jalisco people, at least that was my first reaction.

Re: El Marro: Mantas Threatening AMLO/Bomb Found in Pickup Outside Salamanca Refinery

Tully
Not sure about this post.

"in addition that people want them to release people they did not detain anyone they are 'pendejos pinches jaliscos' "

The problem is that the arrests and confiscations on Tuesday took place in Villagrán, which is on the western edge of El Marro's supposed territory, and all reports indicated that those arrested are tied to El Marro's group.

Of course we never know who writes these mantas, but the operations this week were apparently against El Marro's group, and it's just ridiculous to think his group "has no problems" with the military in GTO and are supporting AMLO's "Cuarta Transformación," which began with a mega-operation against huachicoleros.  You could even say AMLO's battle against huachicol will define at least the first year of his term.  And if there's one group tied almost exclusively to huachicol, it's Marro's group.

If they didn't put up the mantas and place the bomb, just say that.  The rest about supporting the military and AMLO is just way over the top.

Re: El Marro: Mantas Threatening AMLO/Bomb Found in Pickup Outside Salamanca Refinery

Char
Itzli

In an audio El Marro of Guanajuato denies involvement with the explosives found in the truck, sends message to AMLO and mentions Mencho.

https://mobile.twitter.com/l4nd3t4/status/1091183301463818241

Many predicted for el Marro of Guanajuato to be wiped out by CJNG but it’s been almost 2 years of war and this guy is still holding his ground against a powerhouse cartel.