El Liebre

Mica
I figure ML’s cousin has got to be marked for death.  Especially since every other blog still show his picture when talking about Damaso.  Any news on him?

Re: El Liebre

mr.browntown956
He's in a foxhole. .

Si sale lo matan

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: El Liebre

He's a nobody!never heard his name once in any confrontation!

Re: El Liebre

Yeah, he seems like a hanger on, cousin for the good times. He's not heavy.  He could be named in that indictment against Mini and Quincencaro, there are 3 names redacted.

Re: El Liebre

deelucky1
El javi ,el guayaba ,H9 ,H2,el Chimal

Re: El Liebre

deelucky1
Lmao who's el quinceañero ??think it's el 15 went by el quincenas only girls are quinciañeras 😆

Re: El Liebre

lol I just said whatever and typed that out, it's El Quinceanero

Re: El Liebre

deelucky1
Nothing to do with your grammar in that case I'm guilty .I'm talking about there are no men or boys that go by sweet 15 or 16

Re: El Liebre

LuckyLuciano
I assumed the one the news reports called quinceañero was el 15 or el quincenas from the corridos but some posters said it was two different people. I wasn't sold on that, I think it's the same person. It's said there's a picture of el quincenas and liebre floating around but I haven't compared to the so called quinceañero that was arrested

Re: El Liebre

Even the indictment Its sold he was el quinceañero hope it don't sound I'm trying make a big deal about this .but if having their sophisticated spy planes big chance these guys will get the wrong person when they don't know who their guy is ?so what happen to catching Caro Damaso is a little mouse compared to that narco Goliath why don't they use there sophisticated gizmos and stop fucking around !

Re: El Liebre

Mica
I imagine the newly unsealed indictment in WV is just as strong.  Considering in WV he and his father are both charged, they can be tried together for one last opportunity to see each other in person.  Homeboy thought he had all of this "leverage", Jeff Sessions will not be cutting him a deal!

Re: El Liebre

Tacuache
Couldn't resist.  JAJAJAJAJA

MAD