El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

kylesam
Elements of the Navy succeeded in the arrest of Omar Martin Estrada Luna nicknamed "Kilo", the alleged mastermind of multihomicidio of people who were killed and located in different graves in San Fernando, Tamaulipas.

The Boss of the Semar, Mariano Saynez, announced this afternoon the arrest of the individual due to his own social network official "Twitter", and stressed the importance that this subject had in the killings of all these individuals.  (comment: How stupid do you have to be to be caught because of twitter jajaja, reminds me of La JJ getting arrested because of Facebook) but anyways:

"Navy detained the Kilo, Martin Estrada Omar Luna, intellectual and material suspect of murder in San Fernando," he said.

Semar spokesman Jose Luis Vergara, told Notimex the arrest of alleged drug dealer, identified as an important "Boss" in Tamaulipas to the criminal organization of "Los Zetas."

He said that in the coming hours, the Navy moved the detainee to Mexico City, who will be presented to the Office of Special Investigations on Organized Crime (SIEDO).

Luna Estrada was one of the subjects for whom the Attorney General's Office (PGR), offered a reward of up to 15 million pesos.

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

ArmChairIntellect
How many "bosses" were there in San Fernando?

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

kylesam
No se

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

ArmChairIntellect
???

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

kylesam
it means I do not know.

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

queremos-paz
where's the link?

Not sure I believe all this...not about the arrest..just these killings go back at least a year they say some 2 years and the only reason body count stopped is because they didn't want it to go higher.  everyone in SF and Mta knows about these graves and there are way more than what the have found..

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

kylesam
Link to the original article? Or links to the San Fernando Massacre cuz Buela has that covered.

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

AllseeingI
I got told today there are more than 1000 bodies buried in the San Fernando area.

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

Hola...well doubters may be correct, buts wait for the trial.  Seems we never quite get there, right?

here is FOX NEWS link to there article:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/mexican-navy-captures-suspect-massacre-near-border/

interesting...They say this dude is responsible for all these murders AND those back in August of the Tamps 72.

another grave was discovered in Tamps i hear 38 more bodies and found a confirmation but not I want to rely on.

anyone hear about this?  from today

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

  Here you go Kylesam!  I like to have a face with the story.  JAJAJA  at least this one won't give me bad dreams, though he looks very grouchy

Re: El Kilo mastermind of San Fernando Massacre arrested!

queremos-paz
who is this guy?  there are so many "bosses" but seems this one has been around a while