El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

dcm90

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

ToPHeR
This could have big implications to the CDG vs Z battle, imo....

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

Moros

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

El Regio
Why is this guy being called Zeta 2 if Antonio Lucio Morales Betancourt is Z-2?

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

dcm90

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

Itzli
Are you sure secondary name? Antonio Lucio Morales Betancourt has been reported as a protected witness.

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

1966tinman
This cabron could  go back  to either the Zetas or Cartel del Golfo depending on where his loyalty  was during his incarceration . His arrest predates the CDG vs. Zeta breakup and since he is a native of Matamoros he may have family and life long friends from this historical  stronghold  and birthplace of the CDG .

Can't be the same person because Z2 left the Cartel after the killing of Z1 and he became a protected witness.

Read up on Protected witness Geraldine!

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

dcm90

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

Whether anybody wants to call el kelin el Z-2 he is not an original member he was a drug trafficker never in mexicos special forces military.and the zetas where created for protection they did not recruit him to traffic that was afterwards probly by el mammito or lazcano

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

deelucky1
And Z-1,Z-2,Z-3,Z-4,Z-5 AND SO ON ARE JUST CODES THEY ARE NOT RANKS.

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

Maddy
@ el regio

Regio, you know that the old z's whom were killed or captured,  their zeta-? codes were given to someone else. For example z-16, I don't recall his first name but his last name was martinez-magaña who was captured and was leader of nvo.laredo, he was not one of the original zetas. Remember z-40 regrouped the z's in 2006?

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

durrr
Banned User
He speaks the truth, now it was big news that the government captured some "Z16" about month ago and he was some nobody

Yes but that is with recent young kids who take the name of others. This guy is old school from the Oziel days when Zetas was just the armed wing of CDG. Z2 was still active in CDG/Zetas, so they couldnt both have the same call.

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

El Regio
dcm90 wrote
I see it makes sense now.  Kelin and Betancourt  didn't  appear in the 2003 pgr wanted list of old zetas because the former didn't have a military background and the latter probably made the list while ratting them..
Bettancourt was ex military he served with Lazcano they were child hood friends who enlisted together. They both left the military and became Zetas when Z1 recruited them. That is why Z2 was Bettancourt and Z3 was Lazcano.

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

regio

even if you are correct...It does not matter.....I repeat it means nothing.
you are concentrating on a detail and ignoring the importance of the story

all the details of the story on mainboard is for Rogelio Gonzales, 100% of the story pertains to him.

from AFI
Capo dela droga encarcelado, Rogelio González Pizaña (1 de marzo de 1974), comúnmente conocido por su alias Z-2 o El Kelín,  es  ex alto dirigente de Los Zetas, una organización criminal Mexicana

A diferencia de todos los fundadores de Los Zetas, él no formó parte de las Fuerzas Armadas de México antes de incorporarse al tráfico de drogas.

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

El Regio
lol no pos wow.

Cool whatever floats your boat, that FACT doesn't matter. I was just noting those are two different people but oh well.

Re: El Kelin or Z-2 has been released

you are right...it doesn't matter because the story is about Rogelio Gonzales, and that is the only important issue.

no one else is questioning the Z2 but I answered you on MB also.