El Junior Captured!!! 'Heir' to Gulf Cartel arrested in Port Isabel

Re: El Junior Captured!!! 'Heir' to Gulf Cartel arrested in Port Isabel

Guerro
Does anyone still think that El Chapo or any other capo can't be hiding inside the US?? Here is just one example.

And Jack. Everyone knows your not a Federal Agent as you claim to be. You ask more questions than you have answers jaja. Thats not a good Federal agent if you ask me jaja.

Re: El Junior Captured!!! 'Heir' to Gulf Cartel arrested in Port Isabel

El Regio
Guerro wrote
Does anyone still think that El Chapo or any other capo can't be hiding inside the US?? Here is just one example.

And Jack. Everyone knows your not a Federal Agent as you claim to be. You ask more questions than you have answers jaja. Thats not a good Federal agent if you ask me jaja.
I think he would be better off in South America, here in the US it would be too easy to be taken out being that he couldn't travel in Convoy like he does in other places. Who knows...

lmao!
I never wanted to put that out there but this kid called me out because he was hurt over my comments about Cano and Blunt, the worlds suckiest so called rappers.