“El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

“El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

Char
"Güero Ranas", linked to ambush against the military in Sinaloa
Federal forces killed Luis Alfonso Murillo in Culiacán, "Güero Ranas", identified as one of the coordinators of the attack on a military convoy in 2016

Federal forces led by the Army killed Luis Alfonso Murillo in Culiacan, "Guero Ranas", operator of the Sinaloa Cartel, identified as one of the coordinators of the attack on a military convoy in 2016 in which five soldiers were killed and 12 wounded.

When filling out a search warrant in a building in the capital of Sinaloa, together with personnel from the Criminal Investigation Agency and the Seido of the PGR, the soldiers were attacked with firearms by subjects who were inside it, for what repelled the aggression.

While trying to flee, Murillo Acosta was killed during the confrontation with Víctor Jasiel Mendívil, El Primo, the PGR reported in a joint statement with the National Defense Secretariat (Sedena).

Arturo "N" and Cinthya Darlene "N" are in custody.

Derived from cabinet and field investigations, it was established that Murillo Acosta is the main generator of violence in Culiacán and was responsible for coordinating the pipeline of Pemex, and its participation in the sale and distribution of drugs is presumed.

He acted under the orders of Archivaldo Iván Guzmán Salazar, El Chapito; He was responsible for the safety of the descendants of Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán and relatives in the city of Culiacán.

It was not included in the list of the 122 priority objectives of the federal government.

During the diligence, they were secured firearms, a vehicle, a backpack with about 50 wrappers of transparent plastic with a substance of white color, with the own characteristics of the crystal, as well as a gramera scale.

The insured was put at the disposal of the Public Ministry of the Federation, while the wounded receive medical attention.
Google translate
Link: El Universal

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

Char
I have never heard of El Guero Ranas but those guys that you never hear about are usually big in the cartel. Supposedly El Guero Ranas was the plaza boss of Culiacan, in charge of the security of Ivan Archivaldo, and alleged participated in the infamous Culiacan ambush of 2016.

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

I want to say I have seen that name, but very quietly.....

I know they got El Chimal, and El Trebol, was Ranas next, or different roles? I know they are all referred to as "chief of security" or "head of sicarios"

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

Cover up they already feel the heat coming they killed ahome chief of police !!!in mochis.didnt chapo isidro just get the keys to ahome again ???

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

Chava
https://www.sopitas.com/844785-guero-ranas-murillo-sinaloa-pgr/

A little more info, as well as other names.

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

ToPHeR
Dee,

Who was actually responsible for this attack? We've seen articles say El Guano then others say Los Chimales and Chapitos and others even say Los Mazatlecos. So who really was it?

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

ESLiero
https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2018/02/28/quien-era-el-guero-ranas-el-jefe-de-seguridad-de-la-familia-de-el-chapo-guzman-abatido-en-mexico/

This article states it was most likely "Guero Ranas" who got a hold of "El Kevin" and "TORTURED" him because he was backing El Chapos brother Aureliano Guzman aka "El Guano" in regards to controlling the Sinaloa Cartel after Chapo Guzman is arrested. El Guero Ranas was supposedly personally asked by Chapo to make sure his family was safe and sound.  I see some articles stating that the attackers believed "EL Guano" was who was being transported in the military convoy that was fired upon.

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

Char
ESliero

Great article compa but I don’t know much about the relationship between Los Menores and their uncle Guano Guzman. I have heard a few echoes hear and there that there is tension between los menores and El Guano but again just noise. I do remember though reading that supposedly Chapo Guzmán slapped the shit out of his brother Guano for killing his own stepbrother Ernesto Guzman grandfather of Alfredo Beltran Guzman
 “El Mochomito”. The article does paint a picture as if Chapo Guzmán does not trust his own brother Guano and fears that Guano Guzman will do anything to take over the throne.

Re: “El Guero Ranas” lieutenant of Ivan Archivaldo killed

El_Bujo
Another lackey sacrificed to the wolves, and towards some “closure” on the marina attack from 2016...