El Gross executed in Guadalajara

SRG

El Gross executed in Guadalajara

SRG

Re: El Gross executed in Guadalajara

elgordo

TIJUANA BC OCTOBER 30, 2016 (AFN) .- Police sources confirmed tonight that the individual killed yesterday in Guadalajara Jalisco, shortly after 22 am Central time, could be very likely Giovanni Arturo Herrera Gómez "The Gross" one of the most important leaders of the "New Generation Jalisco Cartel".
The crime occurred within a hairdresser located between the streets "road independence" and "Sierra Madre" city of Guadalajara, when the pointed hair were cutting him. According to newspaper reports, the place erupted two individuals who opened fire on the victim, who was not identified.
Between police forces of Baja California, she ran the version that the dead is the "Gross" who has been responsible for much of the "bloodbath" that is registered in Tijuana.
On September 3 it was thought that this man was one of the victims of a terrible "carnage" which was recorded here, when at least three bodies were dismembered and their remains left in bags and drums, while a mutilated corpse fell in the vehicle of a woman at the time the claimed homicidal hanging from a bridge.
On that date it was placed a 'narco-blanket ", which literally read:
"HERE'S YOUR DOLLS FROM JALISCO, THOSE WHERE SOME FAGGET ASS DOLLS  WITH ME THEY CAN SIT ON IT, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR ALIAS ARTURO GOMES  HERRERA ,JOSE JUAN PEREZ EL PIOLIN, EDWIN HUERTA NUÑO EL FLACO ALEJANDRO HERRERA, EL CAIMAN
IRON AND METAL "
However it was said that "Gross" was "in a state of interior of the Republic.

http://www.afntijuana.info/seguridad/63781_que_ahora_si_mataron_al_gross#.WBeB3JxlDqB

Re: El Gross executed in Guadalajara

no links!! post articles at least text...