El Gross death confirmed death foto

His death is now confirmed...here is the death foto he was shot 5 times in the head

He is at right in the foto below

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

Thank you for assist!

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

Wow, 5 times the head.  I guessed the blurred out is the huge chunk because it would be point range.

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

elgordo
This is a big hit CDS couldn't find him in tijuana so they touched him in Jalisco. They have flaco operating so will see what other head grows

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

you saw i added to your post, I thought it would be ok... a main-boarder sent it in...

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

As its confirmed its atlantes  moving weight for CJNG not el el gross and the rest !I remember they left a manta saying is CJNG ready to negotiate or they where gonna start killing .my guess he got an invite to Jalisco to get his brains blown out he probly thought different rookie and dangerous move!

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

ToPHeR
Yea, it's weird it was in Guadalajara. I would think it was a CJNG hit too

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

303
Who is El Gross with?

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

deelucky1
 nobody major league ! He broke apart from aquiles and joined JP and el  F they're holding down there plazas refusing to give them up .that's about it theyre waiting for a big cartel too pick them up and make them into narco stars !

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

deelucky1
As far as Damaso ,Mayo and chapos people theyre  not active in Jalisco at the moment !and CDS is Done they all broke apart.new groups are starting to come out !that CDS oil well gave its last drop already !

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

They had their hands out for Mencho.....I don't know maybe he refused them.

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

Yea because he broke away from aquiles anybody from Sinaloa or Jalisco   picking them would not see them as trustworthy people plus they used CJNG name without permission ..he's name was out he was  accused of ripping  off loads by la rana !

Re: El Gross death confirmed death foto

ToPHeR
Yea I doubt Mencho liked it when they used his name in a manta. Just draws more heat.  Idiots!