El Flaco is Dead?

dario
Rumor has it El Flaco was just killed by a Linea cell.

If this is true the violence is going to flare up hard.

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

Jack S. Shaw
he was arrested not killed
Tex

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

Tex

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

WINSEN

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

now or then?

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

Jack S. Shaw
Hey mano:   I must admit something to you.  I am an educated man with a master degree, but I have to confess mulling over your posts, I don't have the foggiest idea what the hell your talking about MOST of the time.   What language do you speak?

Forgive me for my ignorance, but your posts are perhaps only understood by you.   You indeed have much insight in this battle of cartel supremacy but can you speak regular english for the rest of us.   Thanks

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

dario
This is a big problem. Going to be a lot of violence. Wonder if GN will become chaos or if it can finish cleaning the Juarez plaza.

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

QuitaPuercos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2WyaSRk14&feature=relateddidnt el flaco split from el chapo recently??
i thought thats why that interrogation from Los M's came out

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

Sierreno

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

WINSEN

Re: El Flaco is Dead?

Cuete
Thats kind of a bitch move if people turned dude in if he wore out his usefulness or became a liability take him out this whole shit seems fucked off in certain parts of Mexico and the crazy part is Chapo is managing to get richer admist all this cluster fuck of alliances and backstabbing wow Im kinda in Aw right now...