El Comandante Ramon

Big Sur
I know you've heard el corrido "El comandante Ramon" from los Arellanos, All I got to say is in your face chapo, mayo and all so called capos from other cartels...

Re: El Comandante Ramon

Big Sur
Im Sorry I meant "el commando de ramon"

Re: El Comandante Ramon

Tijuano
Comandante Ramon? Do you mean "El Comando de Ramon"? I know Ramon was known as Comandante Mon, but why do you say so? Everyone has corridos, some more outlandish than others.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El Comandante Ramon

Tijuano
Oh, I see what you meant!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El Comandante Ramon

pilot
his old and "good" days, because all of his comando didn't make it so he recruit some shit gunmen of logan and they let him alone in mazatlan and it only need one cop to kill ramon

Re: El Comandante Ramon

Tijuano
Actually his "commando" was made up of both Logan and Jrs from Tijuana, most of them were already dead/in jail when he was killed in Mazatlan, at his time(1992-1993), there wasn't another group like it in Mexico, but that was then and now is now.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El Comandante Ramon

El Plata
@ Topher
You seem to know your shit about the AFO. I mentioned in our CDG thread that we should do a thread about CDS, Z, and BLO maybe we should start one about the AFO as well. I would love to hear a indepth conversation about what people know of the narco juniors, the Logan Heights connection, David Baron, El Teo, El Ingeniero, and Chapo war for the plaza.

Who was this Commandante Ramon? r
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: El Comandante Ramon

Tijuano
I guess you mean me, jajaja

Comandante Mon was Ramon Arellano Felix, he used to go around with state and federal police commander level badges. IDK if he was the first, but he used to camouflage his people with police uniforms in Tijuana and several places, like the massacre at El Limoncito where the sicarios dressed up as Army personnel.

Just ask and I may have some info on the subject, jajaja

Saludos!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El Comandante Ramon

elcienporcien

Re: El Comandante Ramon

ToPHeR
LOL Yea I was gonna say AFO is a little out of my comfort zone. I'll stick with my CDG knowledge LOL!

Re: El Comandante Ramon

pilot
@tijuano i remember to hear a lot of one gunmen of logan, in the 90s and earlys 2000's "el hitler" i know he was part of the crew that go to el limoncito, and kill paco stanley, what happened to him, he was killed or arrested?

Re: El Comandante Ramon

Big Sur
Ramon arellano was the boss of the tijuana cartel along side with his brother benjamin. Also it was el cajoncito not limoncito. El nalgon arturo villareal was the front guy on that hit to javier torres en el canjoncito...

Re: El Comandante Ramon

Tijuano
The massacre took place in El Limoncito, about 2.5 miles from El Cajoncito, El Cajoncito was/is Javier Torres Felix´s ranch, the hitmen arrived there first, but they only found a few construction workers and took them with them towards El limoncito where some family members of JT lived, there they raided house by house looking for him or M-1 without any luck, then they proceeded to kill all young males.

Arturo "6-1" Villarreal was indeed at the front of the group, some argue he was accompanied by Lino Portillo but that was never clarified.

PS. I saw just saw what you wrote on mainboard about Ramon being at the front of his squads, you've got that right, I don´t remember another cartel boss doing that, was that a wise movement? I can´t say, but he sure was a crazy SOB.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El Comandante Ramon

El Plata
@ Tijuano  I apologize. I had a few drinks in me at the time. If I am not mistaken did'nt Ramon pull a badge out when he was killed? The AFO was trying to take out El JT during the El Limoncito massacre weren't they? Isn't there a BB article on the El Limoncito massacre?

@ Tijuano have you heard anything about what El JT is up to these days? After his release from prison he just seemed to disappear besides a few facebook pics. Do you believe he is back in the game? When he was in the game he was very high up correct? Was he anywhere near as ruthless and brutal as his brother M-1?

I would love to hear some stories about the Arellano Felix brothers. I remember reading somewhere that they would have parties and throw enemies on the fire and literally cook steaks over-top their burning corpses. Anyone ever hear that? I also remember reading that one of the brothers was known to throw lavish parties and during these parties he would take captured enemies and feed them to his pet tigers while everyone watched in amusement as the victim would scream in horror while being eaten alive. It seems outlandish and extreme but nothing in the narco world is off limits. Does anyone else have any interesting AFO stories?
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: El Comandante Ramon

pilot
1 yes when Ramon was killed he identified him as federal police, he pulled out a credential of the AFI i think it was or PJF, yes the principal target during the massacre of el limonite was JT
2 JT is still in prison, some people says he is back in the game and he is working from the prison, JT was really tough, but that were different times and he didn't have the same hit that M1 have

Re: El Comandante Ramon

Tijuano
El Plata wrote
@ Tijuano  I apologize. I had a few drinks in me at the time. If I am not mistaken did'nt Ramon pull a badge out when he was killed? The AFO was trying to take out El JT during the El Limoncito massacre weren't they? Isn't there a BB article on the El Limoncito massacre?
No prob. Yes, Ramon identified himself as a PJF Agent

In El Limoncito they were looking for JT and M1, M1 wasn´t much more than a farmer at the time, but JT was second in command for Mayo, he was a big hitter back then. IDK if there´s a stand alone article on the Limoncito Massacre, but it is mentioned on the War For Tijuana series(which I REALLY need to go back writing)

El Plata wrote
@ Tijuano have you heard anything about what El JT is up to these days? After his release from prison he just seemed to disappear besides a few facebook pics. Do you believe he is back in the game? When he was in the game he was very high up correct? Was he anywhere near as ruthless and brutal as his brother M-1?
I was under the impression JT was free, if I´m not mistaken, JT was apprehended by Baja California´s State Police and handed over to Federal Police, but the Federal Government just held him for 40 days for "investigations" and then, let him go. Nothing has been heard from him since then. About him being ruthless, he was a killer, no doubt about it, in fact, the massacre was in a way a revenge by Arturo Villarreal aka "6-1" or "Nalgon(Big butt)",(number 2 in CAF when El Tigrillo was boss), JT killed Jesus Villarreal, Arturo´s brother so Arturo went there and since he couldn´t find him, killed twelve of his relatives.

Back then, murders were as common as today, but the carnage and savagery seen nowadays(decapitations, dismemberments, tearing off the skin, etc) wasn't a part of the violence, at least not anywhere near as today. M1 really was ruthless, I doubt JT killed as many people as M1 since JT was a drug pusher and M1 more of a sicario boss.

El Plata wrote
I would love to hear some stories about the Arellano Felix brothers. I remember reading somewhere that they would have parties and throw enemies on the fire and literally cook steaks over-top their burning corpses. Anyone ever hear that? I also remember reading that one of the brothers was known to throw lavish parties and during these parties he would take captured enemies and feed them to his pet tigers while everyone watched in amusement as the victim would scream in horror while being eaten alive. It seems outlandish and extreme but nothing in the narco world is off limits. Does anyone else have any interesting AFO stories?
I never read those, but I doubt them, it wasn't their style, Ramon was a psychopath, but not in that way, Benjamin rarely saw violence as the first option, although he never hesitated when it was needed.

The one about the tigers I heard before, but not as an Arellano anecdote, but one from Arturo Beltran, again, I doubt it but then again, I wasn´t there.

One story I was told a lot of time ago is Ramon letting a robber die of starvation, Ramon supposedly was arriving at his apartment building when a neighbor asked for help, a young man had just stolen his car stereo, Ramon saw the guy running at him and threw him down with a single punch to the face, the guy tried to get up but Ramon kept hitting him, suddenly Ramon heard a gun being cocked just behind his ear, he was ordered to step back and kneel, it was the robber´s friend, they could have killed him, but they just ran away not knowing who they just ordered to kneel.

Ramon got to his apartment and called a State Police commander under his payroll, almost immediately the State police began picking up those who they knew were car robbers and brought them to Ramon, along those picked up by the Agents, Ramon recognized the one who put the gun to his head, the agents took all the others and let them go, but Ramon had plans for this guy, after beating him, he just let him in a safe house, chained to the floor in one room, he ordered a pair of his men to just give him water, nothing else, he even ordered them to eat in front of him but warned them against feeding him, or else they could take his place.

Time passed and Ramon called in telling his men to "let the poor bastard go", they unchained him, but the guy was to weak to even stand up, he died there.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El Comandante Ramon

NoMamesGooey
This post was updated on .
wow. starving him to death, tame by todays standards.

I wanted to know more about the takeover of the Guadalajara cartel by the AFO. Also any info about cochiloco and the lead up to the titanic hit on him.

thanks,
NMG

Re: El Comandante Ramon

1992dude
Yeah I read about that story too Tijuano. Real cruel to just let someone starve to death. I also read on that same article about how Colombians gave the AFO their cartel name "CARTEL DE TIJUANA". Ramon was in Mexico city and went to a hotel to give the Colombians $2,000,000 in cash for some payment. Then when he got to his hotel he told his sciarios that when the Colombians received the money in their hands they declared "Que viva el Cartel de Tijuana.".

Also, AFO was the first cartel that introduced paramilitary training to their sicarios no? All the Logan Heights boys who went to work for AFO received training from Israeli commandos no?

Also what's with the whole narco-juniors? Any info and stories of them would be greatly appreciated. My knowledge on AFO/Tijuana cartels is very vague, but I find them so interesting.

Re: El Comandante Ramon

more4you594
keep it coming great history...........

Re: El Comandante Ramon