El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

pilot
ToPHeR wrote
"el lic and el mini lic that run drugs with la liebre and el 15."Verdad o falso?
true, but liebre and el 15 aren't more than bodyguards of ml

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

i doubt liebre is bodyguard he is family.el 15 started as a bodyguard not anymore he is a boss now .they recruited lots of ex millatary and  even elite special forces for protection.but yes on both questions. and liebre is like top guy that guy is everywhere calling shots he is no stranger to tj or sonora

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

Misael
Martín Guadencio Avendaño Ojeda Arrested.

http://www.proceso.com.mx/453751/detienen-en-jalisco-a-brazo-derecho-mayo-zambada

Looks like they kept his capture quite for 2-3 days in hopes of getting some info. on Mayo.
SRG

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

SRG
Dam I forgot i posted this

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

Cuidado
That photo is one from the cia shooting.

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

deelucky1
Y quen mato al  Pantera ?tu Mismo dijiste que el  mayo manda en tijuana !

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

mr.browntown956
Chikilin still wanted.....

https://www.dea.gov/fugitives/phx/D2A581B9-A0C2-4523-8F44-5983C91D2134.shtml

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay2JAjt8xHc

Chikilin

El liebre es primo del mini lic y brazo derecho. esta sobre las redes

Liebre

Liebre Halloween

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

mr.browntown956
What does this CIA shooting have to do with Avendaño?

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

cuerpo14 wrote
This sounds like they are on Ivans n Alfredos heels if he's head of security of ivan
I think it was Chivis who said it (if wrong, my bad), but Ivan has no warrants in Mexico.  Alfredo as well, but he does in the US now.

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

El Doble J
Nope El Panu is Ivan and Alfredo's main security detail.

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

Pues yasaves pa que trabaja cada quen no mas de poner la piesas donde van. por que ayi estaba la ranita como es que se le voltiaron al mayo siguen firmes con eyos o no es asi!como es que el Pantera fue pedir la plaza del mayo si el era de los damasos?Lo que dices tu que los mayos chikotean a los damasos o los mandan a reclamar plazas esa no me la sabia!

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

deelucky1
El liebre es pieza Grande en los damasos!

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

For the record it would not happen to be that Damasos who got betrayed would it?

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

Sorry Dee, no disrespect but I am not following the Google translation.  Can you rephrase, I always enjoy your insight.  Also isn't, Liebre Mini Lic's cousin?

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

deelucky1 wrote
Y quen mato al  Pantera ?tu Mismo dijiste que el  mayo manda en tijuana !

And who killed the Pantera(damasos head of security)? You said it yourself  that the mayo is the big cheese in tijuana!

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

deelucky1 wrote
Pues yasaves pa que trabaja cada quen no mas de poner la piesas donde van. por que ayi estaba la ranita como es que se le voltiaron al mayo siguen firmes con eyos o no es asi!como es que el Pantera fue pedir la plaza del mayo si el era de los damasos?Lo que dices tu que los mayos chikotean a los damasos o los mandan a reclamar plazas esa no me la sabia!

You already know who works with each other why don't you just put the pieces together where they go .don't act like uncle lolo  . Because la rana (aquiles brother )was there how is it they jumped ship on mayo are they not working together is that not how it is right now ? How is it that la Pantera received orders to reclaim mayos plaza ?so according to you mayo bullies damaso or in other words they send Damasos to  reclaim their plaza (sarcasm at its finest)....

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

CHAPODAMASORDEN wrote
manda en culiacan y mataron asu sobrino..

It was el chaguins old cell BLO they're back and active they left a note chapos Damasos and mayos
Your time is up we are coming for all of you even your family.now didn't I say there was a new alliance and nobody believes it. well somehow these old cells from BLO are getting CPR unless el aguilita raked in some cash to pay these people for guns and ammo or somebody else is funding .
But many right here on the blog said BLO is in its last breath !

Re: El Chiquilin Avendano Captured in Sinaloa

trublue
Guasave will always be BLO
123