El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

BBfollower
Can't wait to see comandante Miau starting to post again on Instagram.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

CulSin5
Everyone deleted their social media accounts after his arrest. It was a direct order from up top. I don’t think he will have an account anymore but since he can’t help it I’m sure we will see pics of him in some of these women accounts that associate themselves with la bola.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Yeah, I remember that too.  Mayito Gordo was first one.  There must be some nuances we (I) are missing or just don't fully grasp.    The US Attorneys Office in San Diego is the primary point for Sinaloa cases, and it's not like a hillbilly town in Kansas, they are the premier prosecutors going after Sinaloa, and have been for about a decade.

The guy that first filed the Chino cases/Narco Polo, Adam Braveman is an associate deputy AG under Bill Barr now, and will become a judge.  Some of these guys may be politically motivated, but they are not dumb.

Maybe what we are missing is the essential vs non essential information, or defense sharing, basically, I tell the AUSA everything, but I tell my lawyer, who tells who he needs to, and then changes are made.  I have to think US prosecutors, esp. in San Diego would call that corruption and bribery, but maybe not.

 from what I understand, everything a cooperator shares is corroborated by outside sources, and vetted by prosecutors, or just everyone would share a route, or a corrupt Mexican official, and be done with it.  Chino sat in MCC for 4 years sharing intel, and cooperating.  If this was really all part of a plan, and he stood by it, I have to give my regards.  I still hold to my Mayito theory, that it was all turned around with Mayito's extradition, and he would be the main witness.  Or maybe already gave testimony. Mayito was caught before Chino made the deal.

Clearly, from what we know, Mayo understands situations, and even gave permission to Vicente to cooperate, but I doubt he gets a pass to come and work in Sinaloa.  Too complicated, with Los Chapitos.  Serafin, another obviously cooperated, and now I think lives back in Coronado, as he was present when Mayito was arraigned.  The two also share a lawyer.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

elrojo
Mayo is known for cleaning up his structure from time to time and is also known for turning in his own people when they get too hot.
I wouldn’t be surprised that his people know this and understand it’s part of the game. At least if you’re like him and are in the long run.
Seems to be a system around this or a mutual understanding.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Mica
It's been a while, so I looked back at the arrest of Chino.  Honestly, I forget he had plastic surgery and attempted to have his fingerprints altered.  Without sounding like a "cheerleader" as the anonymous MB commentators say,  but the dude had a lot of time to plan out his 2.0 criminal life.
1234