El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Culiacan is the only place he could go, but I think many will be hesitant to work with him, if he gets Mayo blessing, that will say a lot.

*he cooperated

*all his people are in jail or dead

*the routes are compromised

*what does he bring to the table? Justice Department inside info?

*He got his start smuggling marijuana through AZ routes in chicken feed or something

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Mica
Good points, but some will see him as a hero.  I already see “he escaped from an “”American”” prison” floating on the web.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

elrojo
There are still a lot of people around who operated for him or with him.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Changuito?  I don't remember if he's dead or no? La Rana and Aquiles, worked with him, but just because he was moving Mayo's work.

The common knowledge is that he's going to work again, but maybe he just didn't want to do the 51 months, and has safe passage to go to Culiacan, but I don't know if he would ever want to work or anything else, esp. living in Culiacan.

I haven't been to Culiacan in a while, I miss it.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

elrojo
Changuito, traka, chavo, cheyo, flaco etc...
That alone are a bunch of heavy hitters

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

I am still shocked he would get a pass?  And that the US prosecutors made that deal, but the Zambada family seems to have found a system that works for them.  I still don't think Vicentillo is coming home.

I forgot about Chavo and Cheyo, I thought Chavo was dead.
MX

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

MX
@elrojo: Thanks for info on the names, very interesting.

I'm also interested to hear from you (and others) about other fugitive original Ántrax members.

Do you happen to have a list of names/aliases of some of these guys? If Chino rejoins the cartel, I think it is reasonable to assume he will contact his immediate colleagues. A lot of them were very loyal to him. As mentioned here before, Chino was extremely well-liked in his criminal circle.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

There is no way Vicentillo who a key witness against Chapo operates in Mexico or even visits again.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

all dockets are under his name including supervised release

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

BTW he paid the one million his last payment was in feb 2018

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

BBfollower
J, you mentioned Changuito. I sent an email to Chivis a week ago but she's too busy and I will post the content here, on forum. I sent that article after a BB reader asked on main page if CDS tries to enter Colima. They were always there, never left. BTW, Colima is very hot. The article is 1 and a half month old. So, it's about an attack against state police where 2 officers have died and 2 others have been wounded. It happened in Armeria/Colima on 30/03/2020. Two or 3 days later, a narcomanta signed by Changuito Antrax appeared. Basically, the manta says that the state police receive money from CDS and they continue to "grab" their people and raid CDS houses. Then it starts threatening some state police officers that allegedly received money from them and points out their names and positions. He ends by saying that the police continue to take money from his company and they still do not fulfill their part and that they'll keep filling the pantheons... Signed, Changuito Antrax, CDS. He's probably fighting for Colima these days against CJNG.

https://twitter.com/fernand17704066/status/1247049683672973312

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

It’s a new post, not sure if it’s a new video.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Felix
That's an old video. In Durango I believe not to sure, but its old.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

BBfollower
I have doubts that Chino is back to Culiacan, that if he's not idiot. As someone said, right after he got caught, they killed the mother of his kid. I don't know but I wouldn't trust anyone, even MZ. I mean, we're talking about mafia here. Of course they can say "Ya Rodrigo, come home man, nothing will happen to you, you'll be safe here" and still put a bullet through his brain or even worse. Everybody knows that he rat. I don't care who you are but that's unforgivable inside mafia. They killed people for less.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Those are fake/misleading mantas, Sinaloa has people in Colima, but not Los Antrax, and not Changuito.  That's just manta warfare, to scare the enemy, or make a joke.

If he had much more money, the US Attorneys Office would have seized it, but I am thinking he made at least 2 million in the the years he was working, and maybe had 1 million or so to forfeit at the end.  He got a very favorable deal.

There's nowhere else for him to go in Mexico, really.  If had serious money and assets he could try to make a quite life in DF or some rancho anywhere, but I really don't think he does.  Plus, his family.  He has at least one wife, and two daughters.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

CulSin5
Chino is originally from Sonora but grew up in Culiacan. Most of his immediate family still lives In Sonora. But he’s 100% back in Culiacan. I don’t think a lot of people know how this works. Sharing info that lets be honest most people know or is expected of him to share and accepting guilt to get a lighter sentence is smart for him and for the organization. The faster he’s out the better for both. As for one of his baby mommas being picked up and killed that was the arellanos vengeance for Chino planning the killing of Francisco Arellano Felix. I think going to court and actually testifying is a bit different. But even Vicentillo in the chapo trial showed respect to chapo as soon as he saw him and when he spoke about him and in many instances was confirming that what chapos defense were saying, that mayo was the superior leader. Long story short, i think they all know what they can share and what they can’t.

@CulSin5 Man, I'm sorry but I don't agree with you. What you're saying doesn't make sense. Do you really think that the US justice is full of idiots? Do you really think that Chino received that light sentence just for "sharing infos that most people know?"
100% he gave names, routes, contacts and who knows what else. You probably don't know how mafia works. I never heard of a person which testified against a criminal organization that he was part of to get a pass. That shit doesn't happen and I doubt that CDS is an exception. What criminal organizations expect from their members is to make the time. Trust me, I don't hate Chino, but if he's really in Culiacan, he's a dead man walking.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Ciro
The US most have known he would run.  The US intelligence is the best there is that cannot be argued  If hes alive theres a reason for all of this its not like he was in Canada.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

CulSin5
I’m not saying he didn’t share some information. All these guys know what they can and can’t share. It’s different times now. I’m sure they stayed in contact with him through his lawyers. If he knew he would be a dead man he wouldn’t have left. It’s not like he left with 20 years to serve. He left with 9 months left and 50 months of supervised release. He took the first opportunity to leave because that’s been the game plan since the beginning.
1234