El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Guero1990
“Hello, I need a new dust filter for my Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro"

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Haha, we need a post on Better Call Saul, the character of Lalo was one of the best such portrayals I have ever seen. Probably the best.

I think the arrival of Mayito to San Diego MCC, a week or so before Chino is granted supervised release, he could get a message through his lawyers, I forgot who Mayito is using.  Sajji Vetyill, the same one who handled Sera's case, which probably means Sera was permitted to cooperate, and Mayito may be too.

Another thing is timing of the 51 months, he would have been compelled to testify within that time frame, had he stayed, or else, why not just finish the 51 months and go freely?  This had to be called by Mayito and his Dad.  Go now, and you are good.

I don't think Chino is the only part of the case against Mayito, he's probably on surveillance intercepts, and a few more guys, but Chino, who was his best friend, and worker, would have been crucial.

if he says, and doesn't testify, he's violated the plea, if he leaves now, he gets a shot at narco life, or the quiet life again, enough to compel him or tempt him.  And, his family is still in Culiacan.  I would think Zambadas would lean on friendship and family before violence, but there is always the threat.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

I don’t recall him actually rolling over on anyone.  I don’t think he has massive amounts of money hidden or not enough to live like he was accustomed to.

I do know this, he was never going to get into construction or remodeling.  He’s a narcissist who lived for the glamour.

Besides posting pictures like a teenage girl on the internet, he was a loyal soldier to Mayo and Cheyo Anthrax probably helped clear his name.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Mayo paid his fine and he’s back to work.  He did organize the AFO clown hit.

Also, he wants revenge on those who killed his wife/girlfriend  at the gym.  Plus in Mexico, he has property.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

MediaNocheXXX
Francisco Arellano Félix's loved ones won't forget or forgive.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Ricky Churches
Happy Mother's Day Chivis!

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Awwww... thank you!  keeping my social distancing, the fam plans to get together hopefully in a few weeks..

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

jajaja  nah.  not that lady.  But I did think about that possibility in general terms, he is a player.

But what I meant by the cultura there typically is little fear of women authority vs men.  it is a small thing perhaps but when making a sensible plan everything should be taken in to consideration.

Same as allowing him to live 8 miles to the border.

actually since the gov got no testimonies from him, and saying he squealed is conjecture, he should not have been given such a rapid release and for sure no supervised (such a joke) release.

Now he is a folk hero

thank you Obama
thank you trump

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Ricky Churches
Supervised release makes sence for US Citizens... Not for Mexican citizens... Was he not going to get deported? Shouldn't he have done all of his time then deported?

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Chivis when you say folk hero, it makes me think a new song is being written.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

He didn't testify openly, but he provided information to prosecutors for almost 4 years.  That's the only way he got that sentence reduction, or they were going to give him the 25 year deal.  The OFAC labeled him a major kingpin the month he was formerly indicted.  He admitted to running an enforcement team, and trafficking ton quantities of narcotics.

What we don't know is if what he gave prosecutors and DOJ was sanctioned.  I suspect it wasn't, but Mayo and more importantly his son, have forgiven him, or worked something out?  Guys in Culiacan aren't that sophisticated on the street, but Ivan and Alfredo have the ability to know whether he cooperated or not.  And look, if Mayo says he's good, he will be good.  But, they hit Chino, they can work it out with the Zambada's, just like every other murder.

He definitely doesn't have a lot of money or assets anymore, and the game has changed.  He's more of a liability than anything.  He has no routes, no contacts, no customers, maybe people he met in MCC.  He was in solitary a lot though.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

many

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Ricky Churches
In FBOP, your paperwork will have 5K1 if you cooperated.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

PS how about this one https://www.musica.com/letras.asp?letra=2510455

“We miss you Commander 5 (Chino Antrax) here we wait for you

The Anthrax warn you are not finished”

i think this is pretty new.. anyone know?

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

does anyone know why it is recommended IF he is apprehended his penalty is only 9 mos incarceration? then released again?  it that typical?  seems so outrages

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Chivis was he under parole under his real name?  I am sure he was, but this confirms his level of cooperation.  He never entered into any king of witness protection with a new name.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Temp
I feel like chino antrax showed his loyalty to el mayo by going back he could of stayed did his 4 year parole and be good for the rest of his life & not have to be on the run which ain't the best life. Salute to chino antrax for leaving that's a real gangster

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Everyone who cooperates doesn't get wit sec, and even it can be refused, something like 25% of federal defendants cooperate, and just come home.  Chino was adamant he was going back to Mexico with his family.  Prosecutors can't really object, if he's fulfilled his obligations, and the other mitigating factor is that he isn't a US citizen.  If he was, the terms of his release would likely include restrictions on Mexico/Mexico travel.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Mica
Good points J

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Ciro
Hes already dead or he will be soon.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

A little game for you smart forum members.

Do you think Chino:
1. He is already dead?
2. Alive and will be on social media soon working from Mexico?
3. Alive, working but will no longer be on social media?

I am going with 3
1234