El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

a couple of mos on a 51 month supervised release, Chino's PO came for a a scheduled visit...and found Chino gone, his belongings gone and only his cell left behind

I know what I am thinking...

https://twitter.com/Borderland_Beat/status/1258927681397157890

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

BBfollower
He could have received good signals from Culiacan, who knows? But I wouldn't risk my life on that. He disappeared from March, that means that he could be already in Mexico moving weight or buried somewhere in a mass grave. Maybe he had money hidden in Mexico and he went back to get them. I mean, I would risk another 9 months of jail for a few millions... Or he already had those millions in US and now he's living the life somewhere. Probably we will never know what happened exactly. BTW, what are you thinking, Chivis?

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Cuidado
wow.  That makes the DOJ look very bad, especially during covid.   Didnt he testify against Chapo?  Never know maybe it was sanctioned..I would guess he took one of La Ranas tunnels back across, they did work together in baja right?  Maybe La Rana will hide him..  Too risky to cross on foot.  Just guessing..

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

This one surprised me, but maybe it shouldn't, remember how repentant he seemed in court?  I'll be a construction worker, I want to live a normal life.

I wonder if him and Mayito had a convo somehow, between Mayito arriving in MCC, and Chino leaving and it was go home, and get out, and all his forgiven, if you don't testify against me, as he would likely be the major, and maybe only witness against him.  They were best friends from childhood.

But, Chino had his whole family here?  The fact he left the phone is telling this wasn't a COVid 19 meldtown, or family issue.  I wonder how he would get across the border, it's tighter than ever, and everyone is getting checked, from what I understand.

What an unexpected twist to this saga.  I need to write that script.    i could have walked by his house, or seen him out somewhere. wow.

if you are informed enough and willing enough to kill a government witness in the US, I have to think you hit him at the house, and be done with it, no kidnappings or second locations, too risky.

But, the us knows this guy, where he lived, how he worked, where he partied, where his family lives, where his girlfriends lived, what bank he used, his cousins, sisters, children.  What does he think he's going to do?  If he got a pass in Culiacan, I would guess that's the only place he would go.

If he just panicked, and decided he couldn't live with the Henry Hill wit sec life, unlikely.  This is a calculated one time move, leave, and don't look back.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

you know a couple of comments came in saying he did, i don't remember him testifying.  I don't remember him testifying in any case

mica?  j?

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

MediaNocheXXX
So his baby mother was killed as a warning or perhaps another reason...

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

I don't know that he did, but he certainly would have been instrumental to convicting (or using as leverage to secure a guilty plea) Mayito, but the junior Zambada is on hold in San diego, due to the pandemic.  My feeling is the answer is somewhere in Mayito arriving and Chino leaving.  The indictment against Mayito is almost 7 years old, without a star witness, the case is much weaker.  Mayito can maybe take his own 5 or 8 years, and go home to Culiacan too.

There is zero doubt that Chino cooperated extensively and honestly with prosecutors, these are not stupid people, despite this debacle.  The only question is if someone offered him a pass, or he was convinced he could get one.  Part of me thinks it was just the call of la vida mafia.  Sitting in some SD suburb like Linda Vista or 4s Ranch, watching life go by, while he waits his future as a dry wall guy or something.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

ToPHeR
No tracking devices on probation release??

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

juris
Thats what thought. This wasn’t some low level criminal. Tracking device would seem appropriate. By that, I mean one imbedded in him.

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Guero1990
Didn’t he give the Feds a huge payment or fine when he pleaded guilty??

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

i can't find that he did.  I will ask eduardo

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

1M not much in narco terms.  and he was giving payments.  He should be paid up but when i have time i will ck

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

i think there is two possibilities.  first, i don't think he would just trip back to mexico without assurances.  Mayo loved chino and knew him since chino was a small child.  I think it is possible mayo got word to him and chino trusts mayo, possibly only mayo, and wanted to get back to mx, so he trusted him.  I believe mayo arranged safe passage.

OR

something nefarious plan by US gov

I just can't see anyone in his position just deciding to leave without   safeguards from one side or the other

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Nope.

and another thing.  why allow him to settle down for 51 mos 8 miles to the mexican POE?
why not montana?  wait, not good he would be on the north border, he would go thru canada.

how about Nebraska?  you get my point.

another thing.  his PO was female.  bad move and shows ignorance of cultura on the part of our dumbass gov.

and our gov is stooooooooooooopid with their money sucking useless "drug war".  no matter which political party is at the reigns.

Definitely through the lawyers. These narcos all use the same guys so easy communication.  And yea really letting him settle 8 miles from the border? The same border he was moving weight through? Lmao

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

Cuidado
Chivis you think he seduced his PO and split town with her looking the other way? I wouldnt be surprised with that guy lol

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

ElGrandeRojo
I read somewhere he gave them $1million...I wanna say there's a photocopy of the check, but that may be someone else.
ElGrandeRojo

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

blanco puro
He is already dead. We will never hear from him again. He is playing cards with Hoffa

Re: El Chino Antrax gone like the wind

I posed the check copy in 2015 I got plus payment agreement.  as I said the payments were 100K ea
to total 1M