El Chapo’s wife goes on vacation 2 weeks after druglord husband jailed

El Chapo’s wife goes on vacation 2 weeks after druglord husband jailed

Mica
Source

Emma Aispuro Coronel, the wife of famous Mexican drug lord, Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman

Emma Aispuro Coronel, the wife of famous Mexican drug lord, Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman, seems unbothered with the current state of her husband as she went on vacation two weeks after El Chapo was sentenced to life in prison.

Coronel shared some photos from her vacation moment in Italy on Instagram. She posted a photo taken on a gondola near the Rialto Bridge on the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy.

The 29-year-old also posted a snap of her Starbucks coffee and a piece of cake on her Instagram account with the caption: ‘What diet?’

In the past week, Coronel has also shared pictures of El Chapo clothing line on Instagram.

Her trip comes less than two weeks after a federal judge in Brooklyn sentenced her husband to life in prison, plus 30 years.

The 62-year-old drug lord found guilty of running a murderous criminal enterprise that smuggled tons of drugs into the United States over three decades, was sentenced by a US judge on Wednesday to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Guzmán was found guilty by a jury in February of trafficking tons of cocaine, heroin and marijuana and engaging in multiple murder conspiracies as a top leader of the Sinaloa Cartel, long known as one of Mexico’s largest and most violent drug trafficking organizations.

Re: El Chapo’s wife goes on vacation 2 weeks after druglord husband jailed

I guessed she’s stressed from the trial and life goes on and she’s got little ones to travel with. Go spend hubbys millions what’s to lose now?Im looking at that 701 clothing line and thinking people up here in the Great White North wouldn’t have a clue what that 701 stands for.Emma better get an advertising campaign going.

Re: El Chapo’s wife goes on vacation 2 weeks after druglord husband jailed

Char 80

I would say that instagram account is fake I think Emma said a while back that she does not have any social media accounts.

 los chapitos as well no social media accounts it draws too much attention.

Re: El Chapo’s wife goes on vacation 2 weeks after druglord husband jailed

NEW HERE

Re: El Chapo’s wife goes on vacation 2 weeks after druglord husband jailed

Actually there were two.  The one that broke in the press with fotos from the girls Bday party was not hers she said.  later during the trial she told the press that she opened an account i have no clue which is which as I don't follow those sort of things