El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

El?2012
Someone sent this to me moments ago, I am going to call bullshit as I have searched all blogs and not even the blog of lies that I will not mention here has not reported it. Here is the link...
http://huzlers.com/breaking-news-joaquin-el-chapo-guzaman-escaped-isla-marias-prison/
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

777
Are you serious?

HEHEHHE

I posted that before I read the entire article...I am leaving the post up because it is still cartel related (will remove if asked) but did not think it was that ridiculous until I read past the 2nd sentence. To be honest it is down right hilarious if you read all the way through ahahah. But again I am sorry I thought it was legitimate or at least a good lie, hope I didn't piss anyone off.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

El?2012
posted before I read past the second sentence then I went back to read the rest and damn near choked to death from laughter lol. Sorry bouth that buddy.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

before you get your pantis wet always look where you get your info example do you see where it says http://   whats next to that what does it say post when you figure it out I wanna see how long it takes you

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

El?2012
figure what out
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

http:://huslerz          that will never get a click on my computer probly virus infected site look at the name what a joke

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

El?2012
Oh, never heard of it before I'm not much of a computer person, more of a smart phone type guy. The story is HILARIOUS though haha I've heard chuck Norris, 007, and SEAL stories that were less interesting lol
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

I have been sent this info all damn day....
and comments on mainboard a dozen or so but no links.
I did not link this on

what happens?

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

isn't this the same people saying they used the body double?

It said that he escaped when over 100 bodyguards killed over 40 prison guards and took him via helicopter to south America and EPN announced that he will send 1000s of military to help apprehend him WHEREVER he is "spotted" Just totally hilarious I only thought it was credible because I read the first sentence but I didn't take it down because I thought someone else can get a kick out of it. They didn't even take into account that the prison is surrounded by all those forces and the fact that they put the wrong prison lmfao... But anyway thanks for your quick reporting on Chapo Chivis!! great read and was a good source to show my non espanol friends/family.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

El?2012
I'm not sure I didn't see anything on the site about a body double. However I am sure you of all people know that there will always be that group that will say he is still free/leaving prison at will (the tupac type crowd). It's crazy how people can worship someone (especially a non religious figure) who they have never met, nor has ever done ANYTHING for them. I put on my FB how happy I was that he was detained and how is not the Mesiah Capo that he is portrayed as and WHOA!!! even close friends were cussing me out and 2 people deleted me!!! This is a problem with our youth... This automatic infatuation of stars/rich/and especially mafia type figures is what gives them their power. In my humble opinion I think that this only proves further more that El Mayo is Papa del Chapo and possibly the real "leader" of the Sinaloas. If anything this is a good sign to those kids that nobody is untouchable (other than obama) and maybe at least for a few years will lessen the mystique of these street trash dealers/traffickers.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

yes it is the same site  and your probly talking to the admin of the site I would not doubt it  since he finds it so hilarious he said he wasnt a computer guy but isnt fooliong me !

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

EliteSquad2
At the bottom of the page: "Huzlers.com is a combination of real shocking news and satire news to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief."

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

El?2012

deelucky1 wrote
yes it is the same site  and your probly talking to the admin of the site I would not doubt it  since he finds it so hilarious he said he wasnt a computer guy but isnt fooliong me !
I am an admin of that site because I said it was hilarious?? THANK GOD YOU'RE NOT A PROSECUTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a retarded thing to say. I have been a member for how long and NEVER posted 1 thing about that site and all the sudden I am the admin haha. You have a loud mouth for being a new member. I usually don't even reply to shit talkers but not only are you calling me a liar but you are fucking with my reputation. I'm not a person, meaning I don't know anything but word, google, and social media... But I'm not fooling you because you don't know me nor anything about me? makes sense.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

adam3

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

deelucky1
so why did you email me I didnt disclose wht you said  just think your troll thats it

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

_Jack

Re: El Chapo escapes from prison ALREADY!?

viejo