Quantcast

El Chapo claims he’s harassed by prison guard who ‘squeezes’ him

El Chapo claims he’s harassed by prison guard who ‘squeezes’ him

Mars220
Stop touching my cajones!

Notorious Mexican drug lord El Chapo claims he’s being sexually harassed by a prison guard who “squeezes and bothers” him, and constantly wakes him at night, according to his lawyer.

El Chapo, whose real name is Joaquin Guzman, is “embarrassed” by the way he’s being treated at the maximum-security prison in Mexico, his attorney Silvia Delgado said.

“There is a security guard that handles me instead of only touching me,” Guzman told her, the Daily Mail reported. He also said the unwanted groping is “more than abuse. They are handling me.”

The leader of the Sinaloa cartel also complained that he can’t get a full night’s sleep because the guard wakes him up every four hours as part of security measures at the prison.

Delgado didn’t reveal the name of the guard but it’s believed he’s on leave from the Ciudad Juarez prison, located on the US-Mexico border south of El Paso, Texas, according to the Mail.

Guzman’s other lawyer, Refugio Rodriguez, told Mexican news website Zocalo that he hadn’t discussed the sexual harassment with his client and couldn’t refute Delgado’s claims, the Mail reported.

“I cannot deny Silvia because Joaquin is not obliged to tell me all of the details of his conversations with her,” Rodriguez said. “With me he did not complain of a sexual touch.”

Rodriguez has previously claimed Guzman is been the victim of torture and “cruel and unusual treatment” while behind bars and that his health is deteriorating because of the stress.

Guzman is facing a laundry list of drug-trafficking and murder charges in multiple US jurisdictions. His appeals to prevent his extradition are pending.

He first escaped prison in 2001 and spent years on the lam before his recapture in 2014. But a year after that, he escaped prison yet again through a mile-long tunnel in his cell before being recaptured last year.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/17/el-chapo-claims-hes-harassed-by-prison-guard-who-squeezes-him/
Mars Oner

Re: El Chapo claims he’s harassed by prison guard who ‘squeezes’ him

deelucky1
Anybody know if javier torres is out theirs a bunch of new songs or corridos claiming he is out!

Re: El Chapo claims he’s harassed by prison guard who ‘squeezes’ him

el Jesse James
Ive been wondering when they were gonna let JT go.. wonder what it means for Mayo if hes out.

Re: El Chapo claims he’s harassed by prison guard who ‘squeezes’ him

Cuidado
Whats with all the Chapo complaints???  Is he trying to get moved to a different prison or what?? We all know no guard in his right mind is in there sexually harassing Chapo lol.  Whats the real motive behind all these bogus claims by Chapos lawyers?? Anyone?