[El Chapo]-Too Easy?

TonyMichael
Is it me or did this all seem too easy?

I mean, this guy has been on the run for over a decade and in less than one night he was captured and not a single shell was even dropped?

Was he in the hotel alone with no protection?

Re: [El Chapo]-Too Easy?

buggs

Re: [El Chapo]-Too Easy?

_Jack

Re: [El Chapo]-Too Easy?

OMG!!!!! jajajaja

Re: [El Chapo]-Too Easy?

TexcocoDeMora
_Jack wrote
Yeah but that site also has a story about some boy wanking himself to death on valentines day, it doesn't seem very credible.
LOL CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE?
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: [El Chapo]-Too Easy?

OMG!!  again....

Re: [El Chapo]-Too Easy?

TexcocoDeMora
Chivis wrote
OMG!!  again....
I WAS PLAYING BUELA, I DON'T DO THAT STUFF
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: [El Chapo]-Too Easy?

I am keeping silent.....