El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Bajadrone-2

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

_Jack

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Bajadrone-2

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

I was really hoping this BS wouldn't show up here.

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Bajadrone-2
Doc

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Doc
I'd suggest it's hard to take this story at face value at this point since the only source is an unidentified "Mexican blogger" who reportedly "has intimate ties with actual Sinaloa cartel members." (http://www.cartelblog.com/el-chapo-sends-threatening-message-to-terrorist-group-isis/)
El Sur also reports (http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/El-Chapo-Warns-Islamic-State-Group-My-Men-Will-Destroy-You-20151210-0021.html): "Recently, the Russian government warned that the Islamic State group was taking over heroin production and routes, and that they were already making US$1 billion through the heroin business, which would suggest that the Sinaloa cartel would represent a rivalry to the extremists' smuggling operations in the Middle East region. Experts and analysts have said that the Islamic State group plans to flood Europe with heroin and increase their heroin-related income to about US$50 billion per year, RT added."
El Sur has accompanied this with a link to another earlier article based also based on information from RT (https://www.rt.com/news/323962-isis-afghanistan-heroin-control/), which states: "The terrorists are shifting attention to drug traffic following Russian airstrikes inflicting irreparable damage to oil infrastructure controlled by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), Tom Keatinge, from the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), told British Daily Star Online." (Keatinge is a RUSI terror finance expert - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_United_Services_Institute)
RT is a Russian government-funded television network and it claims to offer a Russian perspective on global events. However RT is regarded by some as a propaganda outlet for the Russian government and its foreign policy, as well as a vehicle for spreading disinformation.

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

J. Stewart
Well, it woul`d sertainly be interesting if it was true... Someone that can stand up against ISIL with the same (or more) cruelty.

If someone is to stop the terror that ISIL exercising in the Middle East it sure coul`d be an organized squad from any cartel in Mexico! They have the funds, weaponry and the fearlessness needed for a battle on the ground. Maybe the Mex. and US gov. can make the neccesary arrangement needed for the cartels to join in with a couple of thousands of mercynaries :-))

By the way; Doc:s input is spot-on in every count, and ofcourse RT is Putins little puppet to the rest of the world.

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

final sleep
So smelly BS.

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Maddy
Ay que cobrarles quota a esos putos.

Gotta charge the dime to those sobs.

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

freespirit
Read the same! You beat me to it haha

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

I know, I know, but it is BS.

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

freespirit
Blogger hoodwinks millions with hoax story about El Chapo and ISIS http://dailym.ai/1lSWEhf

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Feynman

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

El"H"
Lmao at some people in here thinking a cartel can even stand up to IS ..
Doc

Disinformation

Doc
"...Maybe I didn't make this El Chapo story funny or weird enough, though. Or I just have an uncanny ability to ape how Mexican drug cartel kingpins talk. Only no one seemed to doubt it when it hit the desks of all the major news outlets. The Telegraph, Express and Mirror in the UK - Washington Post, Fox News, Sun Times, New York Post in the US. No one checked any details or sources, they just slapped it up and within hours it's the 5th highest trending topic of Twitter, all over Facebook, and the number one story on dozens of major global news sites. All that and I didn't make a penny extra. Life's not fair." Steve Charnock, Thug Life Videos. In "El Chapo Threatens ISIS?" (Snopes) http://www.snopes.com/el-chapo-threatens-isis/

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

The avatar of the admin. of "cartelblog" looks eerily like your avatar.  I regret I didn't get a copy of it before "cartelblog" it became "out of service today".

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Bajadrone-2
Doc

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Doc
See also "Trafficking in Terror : How closely entwined are the drug trade and global terrorism?" http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/12/14/trafficking-in-terror

Re: El Chapo Threatens ISIS.

Wow Doc what an interesting article on the inner workings of the DEA,long but worth the read.I have to disagree on how they set those guys up without follow through.It was like entrapment.They are setting up 2 virgin drug traffickers instead of going after the REAL deal.