El Chanito insults SR. MENCHO

Char
I don’t know who the hell is this guy Chanito de Culiacán but just like El Pirata he insulted Sr. Mencho by saying “peel my %%%”...
 Dejavú ?? Again ??

Blogger #Chanitodeculiacan #Sinaloa launches threat to "EL MENCHO" leader of #CJNG with the same words that El Pirata de Culiacán used which was killed in a bar in #Zapopan #Jalisco information via GDL Informa
Link: https://twitter.com/gdl_informa/status/949057681494429697

Re: El Chanito insults SR. MENCHO

Char
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bppj3zMsjrs

That’s the link of the video... Tacuache I think you know how to actually upload the video..

Re: El Chanito insults SR. MENCHO

This so just utterly diseased.....I guess it's the natural progression of narco cultura and Ponchis, as generations of children grow up under the cloud of killing and trafficking, poverty and no opportunities, a government that only works for those in power.

Re: El Chanito insults SR. MENCHO

Not to mention the international sickness of fame and media, esp. among the young.

Re: El Chanito insults SR. MENCHO

Char
Nothing add J I completely agree with you.

Re: El Chanito insults SR. MENCHO

Tacuache

Re: El Chanito insults SR. MENCHO

Char
El chanito apologizes a day after insulting Sr. Mencho say he was drunk and much respect to M.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yRJILMu73f0

Re: El Chanito insults SR. MENCHO

pablo2017
Looking at his body language, his smile, his eyes, etc. this boy looks quite scared.
Maybe next time he will think twice before saying something stupid.